NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

has anyone gotten a pair of gold laced custom 2s? I ordered a pair and got them in yesterday only to see that the laces were solid gold, rather than gold speckled with white like the ID website shows. 

I contacted Nike regarding this same issue. The guy on the chat just kept offering to replace the shoes. It's not the shoes, it's the laces that aren't right. Let me know if you have better luck!

I contacted Nike regarding this same issue. The guy on the chat just kept offering to replace the shoes. It's not the shoes, it's the laces that aren't right. Let me know if you have better luck!
i did a chat and will be talking with the "elite" nike help team in a few days via email. Hopefully I can get the right laces.

Maybe I just got a bum rep?  I guess I'll give it another shot but like someone else said on here.....every person I've seen that's gotten gold laces has gotten just a flat gold lace, no 3M speckles at all.  I hope we get it straight!

Hey guys,

My invictus metcons have the heel coming off. It's getting to a point where HSPU are annoying because I can feel them coming apart. Would this be a manufacturing issue or just from WODing in them.  I remember reading back a few pages ago some of you guys got vouchers for replacements one from nike?

How should I go about this?

Thanks

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Man I wish I could guarantee the colorway like this one in the middle without the purple in it because I would be all over these
Each shoe is a little different. I bought a pair for a friend and one shoe was different from the other. It would probably be pretty hard to pull it off. 

Back
Top Bottom