NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anyone have info on the racer blue and gum dropping other than on Nike, that tax and shipping man.. Not having it:smh:

Anyone have info on the racer blue and gum dropping other than on Nike, that tax and shipping man.. Not having it:smh:
Shipping should be free on NDC if you create an account with them. I know some independent retailers also got them like luke's locker. Zappos also has them on their site.

Last edited:
New Women's CW up on the EU site. Will be getting these for the wife when they drop in the states.

WMNS-NIKE-METCON-2-821913_101_A_PREM.jpg

Grabbing that racer blue/gum colorway tonight.  Blue Mondays looked straight purple under the equinox lighting.  Racer blue looks much better. 

Any CW predictions for the month of April?

I suspect bar the ones we have seen there may not be any brand new colours.
So many have come out recently which is the complete opposite to the 1's it could possibly devalue the brand.
Potentially a regionals colourway.. That would be sweet.

Eastbay has some Metcons on sale and you can use code EMEB6P26 for another 20% off. Makes them $95

[ATTACHMENT=11702]image.jpeg (48k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I saw these on zappos.. Does anyone have any in hand pics of these? I only saw these in the announcement on page 1

[ATTACHMENT=11702]image.jpeg (48k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I saw these on zappos.. Does anyone have any in hand pics of these? I only saw these in the announcement on page 1

That is the racer blue and gum cw that just came out. There are pictures on the previous page. That is just one of the sample pictures that was made before the shoe came out.

NDC has selected colors of the 2s already on sale in both men's and women's. Kinda surprising.

NDC has selected colors of the 2s already on sale in both men's and women's. Kinda surprising.

This reminds me of how they handled the free 5.0 and 3.0 trainers. If it follows the pattern we may been in for a lot more color ways and quick markdowns on select colors.

This reminds me of how they handled the free 5.0 and 3.0 trainers. If it follows the pattern we may been in for a lot more color ways and quick markdowns on select colors.
It could be related to the issues With the toe box and the material coming away. May have addressed the issue with the 2nd wave of colours so they are reducing cost of the phase one releases?

When they're putting out new CWs every 3 weeks, they need to move stock.  Seems like inventory issues of the Metcon 1 are a thing of the past, so don't expect v2's to never go on sale.

Not surprising, it's a training shoe, more in line with a training shoe launch schedule as opposed to a signature line launch schedule.

The only colors on sale right now are the least popular ones, :lol:. I was hoping black/red, but those are still full msrp so I'll continue to wait.

Nike was testing the waters with the 1's, hence the smaller production numbers and the slower release schedule. Even towards the end of the run for 1's, you saw the last wave go on sale and hit outlets.

They are not making these for the niche consumer that collects shoes. They are making these for everyone that goes to the gym. Although the name makes it seem like it's exclusive to CrossFit, they know that these are making their way into commercial gyms as an all around solid workout shoe.

Nike is going to mass produce these, which is awesome.

How are these in terms of comfort? Say I wanna wear these while standing for 8 hours shifts.
They're not the most comfortable shoe since the sole is stiffer (meant for stability in squats etc). You'd be better off wearing something with more cushioning 

Back
Top Bottom