NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Caved and copped my 12.5. Was really hoping they would drop on eastbay. Oh well. Looking forward to working out in these

I'm sure the metcon knows is a fake sellout. Nike always does this. All sizes up to 12 are gone at the moment.

anybody who went to the games know how much they're sellin the 5.11 vests for?

I know it's probably over priced, but those things look dope. thanks in advance

yeah, it is. they have them on rogue for $240 with the weight plates. just curious how much they're selling for at the games and if they come with the patches.

anybody going who'd be down to swoop one up for me? :lol:

yeah, it is. they have them on rogue for $240 with the weight plates. just curious how much they're selling for at the games and if they come with the patches.

I went to check them out today, they don't have many left. The ones you buy from them don't come with plates and those had to be purchased separately. They were also blank so I'd assume you'd have to buy the patches as well.

I went to check them out today, they don't have many left. The ones you buy from them don't come with plates and those had to be purchased separately. They were also blank so I'd assume you'd have to buy the patches as well.

just found out 5.11 has a games edition with the patches on the site

http://www.511tactical.com/crossfit-plate-carrier.html

code 511CS20 brings it down to around $190

Last edited:
I just learned you don't need a ticket to the games to drop into the vendor village. Imma stop by tomorrow.

I wonder what the special metcon they come up with for Fraser will look like?...cause you Nike is gonna do it

Last edited:
I really hope they do.  They seem to really be trying to push to get more into the crossfit field so I hope he gets a special make-up, and that they release it to the public.

I expect a special pack to release. Nike loves them some special packs

Quick question, I have 3 pair of Metcon 2s that are separating on the sides near the ball of the foot. One pair on the outer left shoe & the other 2 pair inner right shoe. Can I take them directly back to a local Nike factory outlet to get my voucher or do I really need to send them back to Nike if there were not bought from Nike.com. A rep online said I would to mail all 3 back to Nike but I thought I had read here that I could just take them directly back to a local Factory outlet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom