NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Titan, how do you select that sole with Nike ID? I do t see the option for that color.
On the Nike ID page scroll to the bottom and choose a shoe with gum soles and you'll have that option (I think only with white uppers, not sure why).

It seems like some soles only work with white color. Is it an error on my browser or something? I can't choose multi color sole with a toe that's not white.

Last edited:
$98 DSX Flyknits at NDC with the code 25MORE
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/metcon-dsx-flyknit-mens-training-shoe/pid-11292729/pgid-11994354
View media item 2378520

3 AMP Glow for $83 with the same code as above
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/metcon-3-amp-glow-mens-training-shoe/pid-11465091/pgid-12023721
852929_A_V1

3s for $75
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/metcon-3-mens-training-shoe/pid-11255888/pgid-12019166
852928_A_V1
852928_A_V1

Last edited:
Question : I'm coming from a nano4.0 to a metcon 3, for sizing should I go up or down in size ? I'm generally a 9.5 in nanos and they fit perfectly

Question : I'm coming from a nano4.0 to a metcon 3, for sizing should I go up or down in size ? I'm generally a 9.5 in nanos and they fit perfectly
Go with the same size. I wear the same size in every version of the nano and metcon.

Go with the same size. I wear the same size in every version of the nano and metcon.
So people say to go half a size down or say half up so I'm bit confused, more than anything I'm worried about the length of the shoe that's not too much that it just doesn't look right or too little room and my toes jam in the front

^^If you are looking to get the Metcon 3s I would suggest a half size down. The DSXs I would go TTS on them.

^^I have all the 2s in an 11.5 but I have a few pair of 11.5s & 11s in the 3s. In my opinion I think the 11 in the fits better a half size down in the 3s. Just my opinion though others may think differently. If you can find a place to try them on I would suggest that, if you have a D!cks Sporting Goods or an Academy they will have them to try just so you can see for yourself.

Last edited:
Only go a half size down or up if you're on the edge of needing to do so. If the Nano 4s fit perfectly then go TTS.

the colors so far for the 3's have been underwhelming

but I'm tempted to pick up my first pair before the NDC code ends today. Cant decide whether to pick up the Glows or orange/blue

the colors so far for the 3's have been underwhelming

but I'm tempted to pick up my first pair before the NDC code ends today. Cant decide whether to pick up the Glows or orange/blue
Had the same thought but decided the color won't make me happy even with the low price so I guess I'll go for the IDs.

Any one do an id pair of the metcons in an all volt color way similar to the romelos and how did they come out

Any one do an id pair of the metcons in an all volt color way similar to the romelos and how did they come out

wanted to but heard. the volt soles were a different shade of volt

never saw pics though

Let's try livening up this thread bit more.. How is everyones collection progressing? Any extraordinary ones out there?

I know T1ranger has one of the biggest collections out there but can onlyone else get close to that?

I'll start..  57 pairs, I think biggest in Europe.

I'll try an post some pictures.

Thanks for the shout out!

Here is a somewhat recent pic of my collection minus a few pairs that I sold off and missing some new additions of 3's and DSX.

I think my total is up to 80 right now.

I think the DSX is the ultimate and best Metcon and I would have 5 more pairs if they had some half-decent colorways.  Still waiting...

:wow: :smokin
Those collections are nice. I can't bring myself to buy a bunch of gym shoes so I'm stuck at one pair.

Looking at @T1ranger's Metcon collection...

I'm sitting at around 20 pairs myself.  Most recent acquisition is the Glow 3s for the big clearance discount NDC was running the last week of the Open.

Back
Top Bottom