***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Jack those batting gloves are really nice. A pair on eBay right now I'm waiting to go after been looking for a pair of those for about a year now.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Jack those batting gloves are really nice. A pair on eBay right now I'm waiting to go after been looking for a pair of those for about a year now.
ya i like them a lot. had the all white pair too but i got blood all over them...so. those are done. 

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

Adam Jones not wearing Swingman anymore? Or just trying out some different cleats and such/forgot his equipment?
...not Adam Jones. That's Jai Miller
Good spot... cuz in the original caption for that photo, Getty called him Adam Jones, but it didn't look like him... and the fact that was wasn't wearing Swingmans.
EDIT 

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Hey i don't know if you guys know this, but at Sport Chalet if you buy batting gloves, you have a choice to buy a $5 warranty, so basically if they rip, swoosh tears off, or they even just look worn, they will give you a new pair for free, and you can renew the warranty again for only $5. So basically you only pay $5 for new bgs 
pimp.gif

underarmour sleeve on hanley.. hes just a hodgepodge of brands now. NB, franklin, UA. I miss his huarache 2k4s.

Could any of you that have those gloves near you pick me up a pair of the tar heels in xl? I could either buy them from you or trade with you some of my USD swag for it

Yeah they are. Homeboy threw the wristband in there to make it look like PE's instead of the ones in Baseball Express. Just wanted to post it to make guys aware of that kind of thing. Like you, I have saw that a lot on ebay lately too.

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Yeah they are. Homeboy threw the wristband in there to make it look like PE's instead of the ones in Baseball Express. Just wanted to post it to make guys aware of that kind of thing. Like you, I have saw that a lot on ebay lately too.

people have been doing that since baseball express released the pujols/tulo/victorino gloves last year. i remember one guy trying to sell the tulo ones for $100+.. hopefully no one got scammed by it.
on an unrelated note: if anyone comes across nike wristbands with the numbers (weve talked about these before) let me know. also does anyone know if the Nike Fieldhouse in Omaha is open year round. I know they had an embroidery station where you could get them made

Yuku is effing up..... The pics are tiny....

Shox: $17 @ Ross
Jordan Gloves: $29 @ Marshalls
Shins, Red/White/Navy #28: $39 @ Marshalls
Aero Fuse: $100 @ Marshalls

Lots of guys wear elastic belts, i personally find them more comfortable then the all leather ones because you can adjust the fit better, but the all leather looks alot cleaner.

^^^SinnerP
I was at that game.
I went to Marshalls and there was one pair of Nike show elite Red/grey

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Originally Posted by eli2unc

people have been doing that since baseball express released the pujols/tulo/victorino gloves last year. i remember one guy trying to sell the tulo ones for $100+.. hopefully no one got scammed by it.
on an unrelated note: if anyone comes across nike wristbands with the numbers (weve talked about these before) let me know. also does anyone know if the Nike Fieldhouse in Omaha is open year round. I know they had an embroidery station where you could get them made
Yeah I look at those and see the bids people have already made. Makes me cringe.
And as far as the wristband with numbers, I have been trying to find a couple of pair too. I saw some pics on here last season of guys who had taken theirs to the Fieldhouse and had them done. But they were on the thin wristbands. As far as the style wristband the MLB players wear, can you buy those anywhere or do you have to have a Nike contact?

Darvish is that dude! cant wait for the season to start and see how he does. wish nike would change his model of glove up a lil though. looks just about like the one i bought 2 season ago. funny to see him in some asics too haha.

6073172.jpg

Looks like Jeter broke out the new cleats but what are they?

EDIT: maybe not new. looks like those are the patent leather jeter cut and the "triangles" on the right foot is reflection of the gravel.  another pic from the same game:
6073164.jpg

Back
Top Bottom