***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg
x1000.jpg

Bonus. 
nerd.gif

x1000.jpg

^are those golf shoes PEs for Griffey or just normal golf shoes? (i dont follow golf)

too add to the Swingman/Griffey topic
pimp.gif

i actually think the Marlins cleats have potential with the orange and blue, at first i wasnt really feeling their new colors/logo

Yeah the Marlins colors can have potential if they don't overuse the blue/orange. I like it on the black jerseys though and those cleats have just enough color in them they look sharp.

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

^are those golf shoes PEs for Griffey or just normal golf shoes? (i dont follow golf)
No clue. I can't even find a Swoosh on them. I scanned over NDC, but couldn't find a similar-looking shoe.  Very interesting.

Hey guys I have a topic for discussion... as a guy who experiments with gloves.. I have a Primo 1200, TPX Flare 2-piece web and a Nike Diamond Elite Pro.. I was wondering, have any of you have ever thought of Nike putting the Nike Diamond Elite Pro on NikeiD?

I know the market for them in baseball is still growing and probably not as big a moneymaker as they need, but that glove on iD would be fierce. They have great options and I think you would see people shelling out a solid amount of money for these gloves we see Strasburg, Weaver, Bauer, Price and Halladay rock.

I'm just gonna roll some of the options out so you can see my point... and because I'm bored:
Base options: Leather:black, brown (a la Strasburg), light tan (stras), dark tan (Sabathia),
others: black mesh (Halladay) and Matte black (Weaver)

Color options: Stitching, lace, welting and thumb/pinky lace colors, swoosh, swoosh border, home plate area/nike symbol on thumb color too.
iD: name/# on the thumb and pinky
Web options: two piece, diamond elite standard pattern, I-patter(Marmol/Hellickson)

maybe the plethora of options is the problem with this glove, it could take a long time to gather all these options and meet demand and delivery timelines. Regardless I think it'd be a cool thing for Nike Baseball.

140657796.jpg

126207809.jpg

trevor-bauer-ap2.jpg

140779647.jpg

140083192.jpg

140137625.jpg

125531924.jpg

109428333.jpg

126250165.jpg

139836650.jpg

123917530.jpg

140085162.jpg

140128776.jpg

139843106.jpg

100487600.jpg

A) Jr's @+!* is straight FIRE....
B) Hanley's NBs are incredible.... I love the turquoise
smile.gif

C) Thos carolina gamers in my man's avvy above are money
D)SMH @ dude selling $20 Marshal finds for $45....
frown.gif

E) I !%%@%## HATE Reebok but Heath Bell was on MLBN in some PE realflex or whatever that were pretty sick.... Hopefully someone finds pics....

My friend pick these two pairs up at tj maxx for me for $20 each, love them both. My favorite type of nike bg. To bad my colors are green/yellow...

This Bum and his custom tint shades that us regular people can never get
1815b1356d7147235d1847e02ae40e0a-getty-140948122.jpg

Btw is that a regular Nike sleeve?
142349897.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif

salembat ~ Are those PE's? If so, be sure to post them in the PE thread in the Showcase forum. I'm sure the guys in there will appreciate them!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

eek.gif
eek.gif

salembat ~ Are those PE's? If so, be sure to post them in the PE thread in the Showcase forum. I'm sure the guys in there will appreciate them!

Can you link the PE thread?

Back
Top Bottom