***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

here they are! crazy

7077862363_6debab6969_b.jpg

THOSE ARE FIRE CANT WAIT TO SEE EM ON THE TEAM SWINGMAN PLAYERS!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I got the one with the grey chest and black 3/4 sleeve but no nike sign on the neck and the swingman here is much bigger. Also these have a grey mesh around both sides of the rib area 

Originally Posted by spidermena

I got the one with the grey chest and black 3/4 sleeve but no nike sign on the neck and the swingman here is much bigger. Also these have a grey mesh around both sides of the rib area 

Hmm I saw Ozzie wear his Marlins cool base undershirt same thing having stitching down the rib area and also the shoulder area. But this probably is a custom for them just like ARod and Jeter having their own Nike undershir because the retail version does not have white stitching across the rib area. Also, noticing that a lot of players are wearing Therma Lites especially the Yankees.

Originally Posted by doogie24

Would anyone be opposed to posting some older pics until we can get some actual new stuff in here?

I randomly thought of Eric Chavez and went to look for his Shox BB4 cleats, didn't know he had 5+ other pairs of insane custom cleats. Figured I'd share what I found.

Gary Payton II

Penny I ?

BB4

More Shox...

???

I remember wanting these because they had the Zipper. Forgotten the name of them, not sure if anyone here knows?

Have a pair of these in all black, forgot the name of them as well

5 Tools?

Are these K Swiss?!?!

Always hated anything Easton has put out... these included

Random Pumas
Isn't he the reason Nike baseball decided to put out the Huarache 2k4's the first time, because everyone started to want to wear cleated basketball shoes? I remember he was one of the first if not the first to wear the 2k4's on the field

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

sorry for the poor quality. took it on my iphone. the black cleats are the Carbon Huaraches. Theyre absurd. haven't worn them in a game yet ill give you a full review tomorrow but when i tried them on they felt amazing. our colors are navy and gold and im going with black underneath our navy away unis. black under****, black armsleeve, black nike #5 sweatband, the carbons and the black and navy diamond elite 7s. I got those white/navy sphere elite MVPs from some dude on ebay for 20$ cause they had a little dirt on the strap. i was so stoked, theyre my favorite bgs.
Is that the sweatband that you got from me last year?

JackAttack... Im thinking about getting that padded nike sleeve, have you worn it in very many games? I play infield and would wear it on my left arm, im worried about it ripping pretty easily after diving.

Also JoshBeg check ur PM's!

Originally Posted by LHP

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

sorry for the poor quality. took it on my iphone. the black cleats are the Carbon Huaraches. Theyre absurd. haven't worn them in a game yet ill give you a full review tomorrow but when i tried them on they felt amazing. our colors are navy and gold and im going with black underneath our navy away unis. black under****, black armsleeve, black nike #5 sweatband, the carbons and the black and navy diamond elite 7s. I got those white/navy sphere elite MVPs from some dude on ebay for 20$ cause they had a little dirt on the strap. i was so stoked, theyre my favorite bgs.
Is that the sweatband that you got from me last year?
Ya. I love it. If you got any other numbered ones let me know.

Originally Posted by doogie24

JackAttack... Im thinking about getting that padded nike sleeve, have you worn it in very many games? I play infield and would wear it on my left arm, im worried about it ripping pretty easily after diving.

Also JoshBeg check ur PM's!
Ya ive worn it every game this year and in the fall cause i +#%@%! my non throwing elbow up last year and tore my UCL. its durable it holds up with sliding and stuff. I also wear an evoshield elbow guard so i washed/dried it a few times to shrink the padding so it would fit. its definitely a good move though and gives you more coverage than the mcdavid sleeve.

The AXE BAT is the greatest wood bat I've ever swung.. I love how it feels in your hand.

i love those swingmans.. im happy that there are trainers of them coming out later this year
pimp.gif

I'm waiting for Nike to release the new Jeter cleats. They need to sell the Arod ones with his custom logo too. I'd be all over it.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm waiting for Nike to release the new Jeter cleats. They need to sell the Arod ones with his custom logo too. I'd be all over it.

The new ones came out not that long ago, I would think it would be awhile until new ones drop

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

The new ones came out not that long ago, I would think it would be awhile until new ones drop

Which new ones?    The cut metals?  He wore those last season.    At some point you would think that they will come out with a new design.

Back
Top Bottom