***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

You will  never see Tulo wear these.  They sent them to him and spring training and he didnt like them.  They were replaced by the ones with the most volt on them that he's wearing now.  He has 2 color ways of the Hurache's.  One more purple than the other.  No clue why sole collector put these up on their site. 

Originally Posted by cmymb

You will  never see Tulo wear these.  They sent them to him and spring training and he didnt like them.  They were replaced by the ones with the most volt on them that he's wearing now.  He has 2 color ways of the Hurache's.  One more purple than the other.  No clue why sole collector put these up on their site. 

Probably because sole collector had those PE's sent to them from Nike.  Doesn't matter if he wears them, they are still Tulo PE's

d5k7a.jpg

Originally Posted by theute44

Probably because sole collector had those PE's sent to them from Nike.  Doesn't matter if he wears them, they are still Tulo PE's
Or nike didnt want to send Tulo's other ones because they dont comply with MLB rules.  

wow amazing deal for those V's .... already have a pair in that color or else I would have acted fast.

Question for the forum... Anyone on here play MLB the show12? I'm sure there are some gamers on here... Drop ur psn and we can set up some games

^^^ if we get enough people we could do an online franchise with a fantasy draft. that would be a lot of fun

sweet.. ill drop you an invite.. menloakz23..

yea that would be cool if we could find enough ppl to do an online league

Originally Posted by theute44

Or nike didnt want to send Tulo's other ones because they dont comply with MLB rules.  
Took the photos during Spring Training for the March issue. Even if he's not wearing them now, I think they're still cool to see. Maybe that's just me.
I'll try to get the volt ones before All-Star.  

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Question for the forum... Anyone on here play MLB the show12? I'm sure there are some gamers on here... Drop ur psn and we can set up some games

jimmyk304..i don't get on much because of school but when i get the chance i'd definitely be down

Back
Top Bottom