***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by donnie3032

have a question for you guys: does anybody know which wrist tape the pro players are using? I always used white tape (it was kinda of stiff though, so sometimes it hindered the blood flow) but I want to use black or maroon tape this season... does anybody have a recommendation? or a good tape brand?

http://www.ithacasports.com/powerflextape.html

power flex tape. its the spongey kind. you dont need prewrap. its not stiff. i like it a lot. tulo uses it.

Yu with a Nike Pro Player Undershirt with the sleeve being 3/4? The only difference between the retail version and his is the Nike swoosh is on the neck
a167ec1d2b33d3b71c557c1d2725b048-getty-143137103.jpg
416H4WBMo6L.jpg

The Candy Man wearing a Hyperwarm? I noticed the swoosh on the left side instead in the middle of the neck

65c060502837eb4fa14c1f269efac53a-getty-143083720.jpg

Yep Granderson wearing the Hyperwarm Therma-FIT mock. Its funny, he's got all sorts of brands, wearing TPX BG's, New Balance with his shoe deal, and Nike undershirts (although of course thats standard as most players wear the Nike undergarments)

I have a buddy who's a clubby with the Braves and he said that those sleeves are issued to pitchers only (I'm sure position guys can get em too) but they are tight in the sleeves with gray specs on them and loose in the body. Said its a new shirt that just arrived for season.

LOL with Kemp just showing his Nike compressions shorts. I think its funny how he's a main guy for them and he had that Easton contract just a season ago.

Kemp looks like a fool tucking his jersey in his compression shorts, seen him do it alot this season straight up clown looking..

matt kemp now in a phiten sleeve. i dont think ive ever seen anything like evoshield and phiten just completely taking over the protective gear and sleeve game in the mlb. this is absurd. dudes who never wore elbow guards are now just rockin evos lol

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Yankees throwbacks and the win!

Love the stirrups. Great job on both teams to look good. Btw smh on all the red sox legends coming out in replica jerseys.

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

matt kemp now in a phiten sleeve. i dont think ive ever seen anything like evoshield and phiten just completely taking over the protective gear and sleeve game in the mlb. this is absurd. dudes who never wore elbow guards are now just rockin evos lol

Any word on the phiten sleeves being avail for retail?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

Any word on the phiten sleeves being avail for retail?

ya. i spoke to a phiten guy and he said early may

I'm loving these. He didn't over do their new colors.
07d261c6f5dd221f57fea0738d7dbbec4f77afc3_r.jpeg

Kinsler made the switch, and he better be in some PE's VERY soon.

e89269b658d992fb5e6e7a7344804e5ce4f10e06_r.jpg

This man has just killed everything. BG's, Spikes.....It's Unreal.

1ff3608c69f4d77e20d85fd5e76a7723e690eed8_r.jpeg

2a626ea6bddf728758beba73de7841ee9304b932_r.jpeg

and last..Even though they're way simple, I want these.

d4226d4667d5b233579ead729629eedc7247f5a5_r.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom