***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

Just a heads up to everyone. MLB.com is having a flash sale 40% off the new majestic tech fleece. $35.99 after discount in case anyone was still looking for one on the cheap.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Originally Posted by eli2unc

Didn't they make a big stink about the Pod shirts a while back? So how was this even allowed?
5941a781b9c6351f37a27e8f5b518643-getty-145470620.jpg
Where can I get this shirt (if it's even possible yet)? Been trying to find a pox shirt for ages but I like this new look. Slick.
Which Pox shirt are you looking for?
I'm looking for the old pox in navy or red for legion ball this Summer. I know that'll be a tough find. I've been checking ebay periodically but haven't had any luck. I like this new pro combat look too so if I can find it somewhere, that'd be cool too.

Where can I get this shirt (if it's even possible yet)? Been trying to find a pox shirt for ages but I like this new look. Slick.
Which Pox shirt are you looking for?
I'm looking for the old pox in navy or red for legion ball this Summer. I know that'll be a tough find. I've been checking ebay periodically but haven't had any luck. I like this new pro combat look too so if I can find it somewhere, that'd be cool too.
Size? most the ones I got have mlb logos on them. PM me

"Since when did J-Roll start using Mizuno?"

Since the beginning of this year, I was shocked to see him with that too. I loved his Nike Strobe gloves that he wore for years; he wore that Diamond Elite last year. I have no clue why suddenly after all these years, switch to a Mizuno, especially after becoming a JB athlete.

Originally Posted by MP23

"Since when did J-Roll start using Mizuno?"

Since the beginning of this year, I was shocked to see him with that too. I loved his Nike Strobe gloves that he wore for years; he wore that Diamond Elite last year. I have no clue why suddenly after all these years, switch to a Mizuno, especially after becoming a JB athlete.
I thought the same thing. After being exclusively JB for so long, I was surprised he made the move, especially after 11 years.

http://www.stack.com/vide...-Rollins-Chooses-Mizuno/

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

Originally Posted by madj55

Brian Roberts came back tonight with straight FIRE with the batting gloves and cleats.
Words could not describe how much I want those BG's...
8d316e6bd7205aef7a83562cb9615397f5d29b2d_r.jpg

c30269b6d4df628e5f0eeb70404f0cc3097e35f3_r.jpg
Those MVP Elites are looking much better than I thought they would.
Also, cool flo helmets look bad with the two tone paint job.

Back
Top Bottom