Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Just got my white 4 rings tee from the footlocker at the stonewood mall in downey...

They had a full size run, and I think I was the first customer to buy one too.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Not sure if it have been posted. But I just notice a diffence in the Footlocker 4Rings and the Nike 4Rings. Could this be why some fit tight and some just right. Footlocker tees smoothier tee with darker hand print. Could someone post pic of the HOH Grey 4Rings.

FOOTLOCKER!!........................................................ NIKETOWN!!
Both are XL and they fit different?

Footlocker one looks better.

personally i think the white one looks better than the grey...the grey looks too bland, i guess its just bc of the grey (heather grey) color...the white onesare fresh...

just wanted to say TOPANGA FOOTLOCKER WILL NEVER have my business, those fools need to pull that stick out of their +#%, who do they think they are? HOHLA?
roll.gif
they be actin' like jackasses when customers walk in there....ihate it when they act all nice to help you, obviously hoping to make some commission, but dont 180 when people dont bc guess what, as a customer ill rememberthe jerk off attitude you give me when i leave, all because i didnt buy anything this ONE time out of the million times ive come in to buy something...thatsthe only store i dislike going to because the guys that work there are dicfaces, the girls are nice though.

1 shirt limit? where the hell did it say that? ill take my damn money elsewhere...one shirt limit my @@!. (i didnt even want one but if i did i would have goneback in 10x just to buy one each time to piss him off) LOL

^ I think the one shirt limit is good since if they don't have that rule, resellers would buy them all up.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Not sure if it have been posted. But I just notice a diffence in the Footlocker 4Rings and the Nike 4Rings. Could this be why some fit tight and some just right. Footlocker tees smoothier tee with darker hand print. Could someone post pic of the HOH Grey 4Rings.

Both are XL and they fit different?

Footlocker one looks better.

About the same to me.

I've noticed it too. When I went into the footlocker some guy was wearing one from a niketown and when he came in one of the employees showedthe shirt they got and it is different.

The white and they grey are both dropping at Footlockers all over the place, just selling out pretty quickly. A notoriously crappy FL the size of a dorm roomgot the grey ones yesterday, and I think the white ones hit today. Glad I got some.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

personally i think the white one looks better than the grey...the grey looks too bland, i guess its just bc of the grey (heather grey) color...the white ones are fresh...

just wanted to say TOPANGA FOOTLOCKER WILL NEVER have my business, those fools need to pull that stick out of their +#%, who do they think they are? HOHLA?
roll.gif
they be actin' like jackasses when customers walk in there....i hate it when they act all nice to help you, obviously hoping to make some commission, but dont 180 when people dont bc guess what, as a customer ill remember the jerk off attitude you give me when i leave, all because i didnt buy anything this ONE time out of the million times ive come in to buy something...thats the only store i dislike going to because the guys that work there are dicfaces, the girls are nice though.

1 shirt limit? where the hell did it say that? ill take my damn money elsewhere...one shirt limit my @@!. (i didnt even want one but if i did i would have gone back in 10x just to buy one each time to piss him off) LOL

I hear you,
but northridge has this douche bag ****** who thinks he's god in there.

*not literally a ****** just under 5'7

nice catch on the different greys...

personally I like the footlocker one better...

but at this point, I'd take either... lakersstore and my spot are lagging...

they get one or two shipments then another color comes out footlocker & hoh for example has 2 colors already the grey and now white while the purple andyellow is for hoh only so far and nt has the real charcoal dark grey color. Wonder what lakersstore.com has maybe another different kind of grey. Niketowncolor is better and the ring on the niketown color shines more than the hoh. You can tell the niketown color is made better. But each color is limited.

Originally Posted by gswfan88

which one does kobe have? the niketown one?
kobe has the footlocker one this was before the niketown was released so kobe only got the solid grey of footlocker instead of the real charcoalgrey from niketown.

just picked a white one up from footlocker in so. cal. The white one is the best yet. Very clean lookin' with the purple wristband.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ I think the one shirt limit is good since if they don't have that rule, resellers would buy them all up.
true true, just didnt like his HOH type attitude haha hell even hoh guys are nicer than this douche at that store

HEADS UP TO SAN DIEGO PEEPS

Footlocker in Mission Valley Mall has the white 4 Rings in.... 1 M left, 2 L's, 3 XL's and I think 1 or 2 XXL and XXXL. I advise getting there as soonas they open to get what you want!

I went there right before they closed and copped a medium for myself! LOVE IT!!

hi guys how does the four rings tee fit compared to the lebron witness dunkman tees?

and the white mvpuppets tee as against the lebron witness dunkman tees. Thanks

laugh.gif
%*%#%* are really thirsty for these. Cleaning out stores and driving 20 miles for these.

Back
Top Bottom