Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by searchin4js

Originally Posted by dalilboy

when does the white 4rings drop??
Dropped on Monday....

By the way anyone in hohla there is still size s-xxxl in the white tees so go there and get them. They didn't sell out yesterday so hurry and buy themthere. I managed to get an XL of the white for ballin. Can't wait to wear it to the courts on sunday. WHOO HOO!!! Best color combo of the rings IMO but notthe best material that goes to the niketown edition.

Set complete! for now!
282083936_o.jpg

Originally Posted by GZA73

Set complete! for now!
282083936_o.jpg

You forgot the solid grey color in footlocker. You only have the niketown edition color charcoal grey the real charcoal grey that is.

Will any HOH's/Footlockers be releasing anymore tees to go along with Kobe 4 Finals (both home and away)? That would be hot!

^
^
Footlockers are everywhere...
not one per major city like Niketown.

so they're basically everywhere

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
^

yes but only 1 or 2 shipments of each color and that's it so get em before they're gone and the next color comes out or the lil dez forniketown if that rumor is true. Each color has a limit then gone.

^
^

-- prints out forum posts re: "these shirts are everywhere"
I'll update y'all from my local FL, but if they don't have 'em, we're gonna' have a problem up in that store.

I got one grey one...

don't need a white one..

purple and yellow ones are nice.. but i missed that boat.

all the footlockers in my area got grey and white ones. all had 2xl and 3xl left though.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

^
^

-- prints out forum posts re: "these shirts are everywhere"
I'll update y'all from my local FL, but if they don't have 'em, we're gonna' have a problem up in that store.

Just called a few footlocker and they said that no one knew they were coming out of the white ones but to go there quick because if people find out they'llbe gone so footlocker in pacific blvd in huntington park cali has 32 solid greys and alot of whites phone number is 323 581 9415 anyone close to huntingtonpark go get em there in both colors. Thanks. Also stonewood in downey california has the white ones in fsr 562 862 2695 glendale galleria got 12 whites soldout in 5 minutes after stocking them. So just an fyi for those living nearby these stores.

Originally Posted by superman1007

Heads up guys MVP Kobe shirt up on lakers store...any info if any NJ got the white 4 ring tees?
I'm still waiting for them to ship the order I placed 2 weeks ago ... no thanks.
eyes.gif

called lakers store she told me anyone that payed for the item will get them. she said mine should ship tomorrow since i placed my order on the 18th.

Igotthatfire I don't Blame u I ended just canceled my order and got it from Nike town Portland..which should be here in a couple days..u got any"pop's" in a size 10? :0)

i ordered my MVP shirt today from the lakers store and they already sent me a tracking number.....must be caught up....

Originally Posted by jmizzo

i ordered my MVP shirt today from the lakers store and they already sent me a tracking number.....must be caught up....
YOU MUST BE JOKING?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

How long does lakersstore refunds take? I'm thinking about cancelling right now.

I cancelled an item from my order last Thursday. I still haven't gotten my money back.

Back
Top Bottom