Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

this is why i think the white is best... also.. it would be really sad to see another couple of pages to see which is best... NT grey or FL grey... !!+nt'ers. HAHAHA

people do know there's a near fsr of the 4 rings shirt on NDC right now right......just copped my second medium...just in case my shirt from lakersstoredoesnt come...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dabomb505

Anyone still looking to get a 4 Rings Shirt, theres an auction on eBay. Some dude from from Long Beach, CA selling an XL,2XL, 3XL for $35 Shipped

Item # 320393025224

NO PROMOTING LIVEAUCTIONS.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Anyone still looking to get a 4 Rings Shirt, theres an auction on eBay. Some dude from from Long Beach, CA selling an XL,2XL, 3XL for $35 Shipped

Item # 320393025224

That's because they're FAKE. STOP PROMOTING LIVE AUCTIONS WITH BOOTLEG MERCHANDISE.
Care to tell me why they are fake? Don't even say because of the price. The seller doesn't live in Asia either.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Item # 320393025224

NO PROMOTING LIVE AUCTIONS.
Care to tell me why they are fake? Don't even say because of the price. The seller doesn't live in Asia either.
My apologies -- this Seller does have legit shirts ... I confused him with the other seller with 4 Rings shirts who is a FRAUD.
He has REPRINTED the design on his own shirts, and selling them for the same price of $35.
I've edited my post, accordingly. I'd edit your post too, before the Mods catch it.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

wonder if ndc will get the white or yellow 4 rings teee?
Nike got the one kobe wore and that's it white yellow and purple is made for footlocker and hoh including the solid grey so nike won't getthose colors each color is designed for a store.

Copped one of the 4rings even though i'm still waitin on the lakerstore to ship mine..no updates for the last week..oh well..in no hurry..just went aheadand ordered off ndc just so i can have it...

Wow, what a surprise. Didnt even get the shipment email from laker store, still on processing but look wat came today. Heather grey FTW!
971364a23d67257f806a82720e7aa797d61e28d1.jpg

Nice.

Which grey 4 rings is supposed to be better quality, the heather grey or the smooth charcoal one? Is either one Dri-Fit?

crazy... i was reading this page & saw people received their shirts from lakersstore today so i checked outside and sure enuff, there's my shirt
smile.gif

thanks nt!!!

I guess if you live in LA you got your shirt already. I live in Chicago and my shirt has been shipped but has not arrived

I'm in l.a. but i havent gotten it yet

i ordered on the 19th
for the l.a. people that got theirs with the basic shipping, did you get it delivered by usps or ups?

mine was scheduled for delivery today at my office for the lakers store.....but I am off work today.....smh...

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

i ordered on the 18th and still havent got anything

Same here ... but I'm on the other side of the country, so I figure it'll be here Monday/Tuesday.
No biggie -- I've waited this long ...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom