Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Copped the white which I think is the best... Montebello FL has a few sizes left for my 323,213 heads.

So my MVP shirt comes today with another package... a 4 rings shirt that I canceled. My order for the 4 rings shirt shows up as canceled too. Maybe I'llget a free shirt lol

^ same thing happened to me..

i cancelled both of my orders and yet 4 shirts show up at my front door in the morning...

Yea... worst case is I will just resell it.

They are shipping the Niketown ones too (Heather Grey), not the solid grey ones at Footlocker

Order History
06/19/2009 Pending
06/23/2009 Processing

when are they going to ship mine? that woman said the end of the week, and i know they arent working tomorrow, kinda heated.... im just going to go copem'..... im next to Inland Center they got both grey and white. all my So Cal San Berdo heads.......

My shirts have been shipped but not expexted to arrive untill 7/07/2009. How did you guys get your shirts earlier?

so kobe had the solid grey or the niketown heather grey at the parade? which ones did HOH LA sell?

Originally Posted by KOBEDABEST24

My shirts have been shipped but not expexted to arrive untill 7/07/2009. How did you guys get your shirts earlier?

idk.. i think its cuz we live in CA..
when they use UPS ground in the same state its there the next day...

Damn I ordered my MVP tee yesterday too and I still haven't gotten a tracking number yet...
frown.gif
Damn you lakersstore...

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by dabomb505

Kobe wore the heather grey (Niketown). Not sure what HOH LA sold
Kobe wore the FL version.
47553236.jpg

Heather Grey = NikeTown

FOOTLOCKER!!........................................................ NIKETOWN!!

So my MVP shirt comes today with another package... a 4 rings shirt that I canceled. My order for the 4 rings shirt shows up as canceled too. Maybe I'll get a free shirt lol

Which shirt did the lakers store ship you bomb? Heather Gray or FL version?

Anyone still looking to get a 4 Rings Shirt, theres an auction on eBay. Some dude from from Long Beach, CA selling an XL,2XL, 3XL for $35 Shipped

Item # 320393025224
In the auction is it the Heather Gray or FL ????

Anyone still looking to get a 4 Rings Shirt, theres an auction on eBay. Some dude from from Long Beach, CA selling an XL,2XL, 3XL for $35 Shipped

Item # 320393025224
Footlocker. Charcoal grey. Orange tag

Auction seems legit... He has some of those MVPPuppet Tees as well

I ordered my tee from Lakersstore on june 18th... then it changed to processing on the 23rd..

Im in no rush... but i would still like to see something.. ya dig.

Item # 320393025224

still its too amazing price to be real... he can have real pics and SEND YOU FAKE MERCHANDISE!

Originally Posted by deluser

Item # 320393025224

still its too amazing price to be real... he can have real pics and SEND YOU FAKE MERCHANDISE!

That is true just be careful and look at his feedback record also talking on the phne is a plus and not just emails. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom