Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Finally got a chance to see the Therma Flex hoodies and authentic jerseys in person today...what a letdown. Material felt thin and cheap on both, snag city potential (to be fair I'm sure rev 30 jerseys ain't looking so hot either after some snags).

Pass for me this round, especially at that retail and knowing these jerseys are already set to be phased out. Although my cheap *** might be persuaded on steep discount, like 50%

The suns finally got good looking jerseys but it’s too late. :smh:

Always wanted a Marion, Nash, and Stoudemire jersey.

Ah, those were the days.....

Now hoping Booker, Chriss, And Jackson can become the 2nd coming of those guys. JJ got the goods.

I wanted Lonzo in the Suns but NBA being NBA gotta screw us over.

Thanks to everyone for the positive reply on my Suns gear! This is not part of this thread actually, but maybe end of this year I make a couple of photos of all the Suns gear that I own, just do not where to post that to be honest, since it is Champion, Reebok, Adidas and Nike stuff!

You get it straight from the source I see..used to have a cavs hook up but don’t anymore

Sorry if it’s been addressed before but, how big of a difference is there betweeen the regular Dri-fit and Therma flex showtime hoodie? Just curious if it justifies the price difference.

F00167A0-BADA-4176-898A-05BABE05EBFA.png

Sorry if it’s been addressed before but, how big of a difference is there betweeen the regular Dri-fit and Therma flex showtime hoodie? Just curious if it justifies the price difference.

F00167A0-BADA-4176-898A-05BABE05EBFA.png
The dri fit feels like tech fleece and the therma flex is like a breathable soft mesh.

It was inevitable that the swoosh was going to pop up on the jerseys. What I'm disappointed in is, why didn't Silver just tell Nike "You can have the swoosh, but it will be on the back of the jersey, above the players' name". I don't like seeing the NBA Logo having to take a backseat to a sponsor. The majority of this board won't care now, but what happens if Under Armor or Adidas wins the next contract? We are going to have to put up with their nasty logos on the jerseys one day. Either that or we'll have to pray like crazy and hope that Nike wins a lifetime contract with the league.

Just noticed that the therma flex the players wear on the court has a full side zip. While the one I picked up and retail therma flex doesn’t have a full side zip and has pockets on the side.

I like the retail one since it does have a pocket. I doubt the real on court ones have pockets on the side. No need to have them.

I finally saw the authentic shorts as well. They are thicker material and a deeper “V” on the side. Really nice. But will wait till they go on sale.

Mostly disappointed with the Nike takeover. The jerseys look awful, the Nike swingman jerseys from 10 years ago are still my favorite. They somehow made the cavs logo and design even worse. Bring back the mark price era.

I can’t lie i love the swoosh on team gear though

Back
Top Bottom