Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Mostly disappointed with the Nike takeover. The jerseys look awful, the Nike swingman jerseys from 10 years ago are still my favorite. They somehow made the cavs logo and design even worse. Bring back the mark price era.

I can’t lie i love the swoosh on team gear though

nike doesn't design team logos unless asked/approved for by the team.

they only get the licence to manufacture the logo and jerseys.

nike doesn't design team logos unless asked/approved for by the team.

they only get the licence to manufacture the logo and jerseys.

True but even the small changes just look off. The new font and the weird double collar look on the jerseys.

Cavs hawks and rockets gotta go back to their old designs

It has a small pocket on the side right? Its non-nba retail version is already available. Its thicker than their previous comps.

Thad Young intentionally ripped his jersey. Pulled at the neckline in frustration and ripped right down the middle

Nike need to put some Flywire in their jerseys like NFL
images

Anyone else been noticing that new Adidas swingman jerseys have been popping up on nbastore.com?

Wonder how that’s allowed

63A1B8EB-1AA7-4D58-86EC-2E15677AB7F2.jpeg
A68FAC26-D4D9-4248-B722-A1F3F9CD0F06.jpeg

Finally got a dispatch notice for my Ingram jersey from NBA Store EU.

Even though the NBA store EU does not send a tracking # do they let you know what day your package will arrive?

Ordered the home & away OKC Melo jerseys on october 17...still not shipped (nba store.eu)...received this email today...

Thank you for your email to NBA Store Europe Customer Services.

Unfortunately we have recently become aware of a delay with the printing style on the jerseys. Some of the print which we have received is incorrect resulting on all stock needing to be placed on a quality check. As a result of this, some jerseys have been approved to meet our licensing agreement, some have not. Unfortunately the Oklahoma City Thunder has currently failed the quality check and we are working towards resolving this issue as quickly as possible. At this time we currently do not have a confirmed date as to when this will be resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Got my Celtics Dry Fit Showtime hoodie. Was expecting the logo and swoosh to be small compared to the Therma flex but they look the same. Glad I went with this version instead. Definitely feels like a Tech Fleece joint.

Just saw the Therma flex hoodie at the mall. Definitely a softer material, and the NBA logo is much bigger. However, I still stand by my decision.

Last edited:
Ordered the home & away OKC Melo jerseys on october 17...still not shipped (nba store.eu)...received this email today...

Thank you for your email to NBA Store Europe Customer Services.

Unfortunately we have recently become aware of a delay with the printing style on the jerseys. Some of the print which we have received is incorrect resulting on all stock needing to be placed on a quality check. As a result of this, some jerseys have been approved to meet our licensing agreement, some have not. Unfortunately the Oklahoma City Thunder has currently failed the quality check and we are working towards resolving this issue as quickly as possible. At this time we currently do not have a confirmed date as to when this will be resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
wow. Was this the swingman or authentic?

Back
Top Bottom