Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

The swingmans are just awful in my opinion though. I’m waiting to get an authentic on discount to see how those are, but the quality so far has been lackluster.

I think they're fine. But I haven't seen a Laker authentic in person to compare.

The swingmans are just awful in my opinion though. I’m waiting to get an authentic on discount to see how those are, but the quality so far has been lackluster.

I think they're fine. But I haven't seen a Laker authentic in person to compare.

I have the MPLS Ingram swingman and I’m not impressed but got a good deal. I have 5 laker authentics at home...I’ll get to see them next week when I’m home for holiday leave.

lol.. received tracking from nbaeu on 12/15.. the tracking didn't work until i emailed them yesterday.. now it shows that it's being processed.. >D

Non express items will eventually say dispatched once they are shipped. Express stuff you get tracking from DHL but the tracking isn’t shown on the EU website you have to check DHLs website

Well my MPLS Lonzo jersey final shipped. We'll see how long it takes to get here.

Thanks for the nbastore.eu sale plus 15% off trick! I got KD authentics, and they look way better than my Swingman versions. Swingman going back to fanactics, even tho I got them for under 75$

I chose free can shipping for my Ball jersey but they shipped it via DHL. :smokin

Attachments

• B5EA141D-D7F4-4199-B25A-A060AFC9AE17.gif
    B5EA141D-D7F4-4199-B25A-A060AFC9AE17.gif
    992.4 KB · Views: 6
Can anyone with authentic in 40 or 44 provide measurements across chest and length from top to bottom? I got an S in one swingman and like the fit so assume go 40 in authentic. Thanks in advance. Trying to get the sizing right before I make the big purchasing on Iverson PHILA or Bird Celtics (if/when white becomes available)...

Also, got the authentic shorts in 44 in Bulls from NBA Europe and just can’t win. 38 is too baggy for me and 34 is too tight in the waist. If anyone wants those Bulls, let me know. Oddly, the 30 (S) fits great in Celtics swingman.

Can anyone with authentic in 40 or 44 provide measurements across chest and length from top to bottom? I got an S in one swingman and like the fit so assume go 40 in authentic. Thanks in advance. Trying to get the sizing right before I make the big purchasing on Iverson PHILA or Bird Celtics (if/when white becomes available)...

Also, got the authentic shorts in 44 in Bulls from NBA Europe and just can’t win. 38 is too baggy for me and 34 is too tight in the waist. If anyone wants those Bulls, let me know. Oddly, the 30 (S) fits great in Celtics swingman.

The authentic 40 fits the same as the s swingman. It’s just a bit longer.

I was at the pro shop last sunday during normal business hours and they had Icon swingman with patch for Irving in S and XL. Some bigger sizes for Horford and Smart

My buddy went to the game tonight and checked the Pro Shop before the game... all they had were Irving swingmans and Bird Mitchell and Ness.

I'd rather have three Nike player tees than a Swingman. If I'm getting a jersey, an authentic will be the way to go.

Regarding custom authentics... Would it be possible to have it created with just numbers? I don't want a name on mine.

Anyone from Canada try ordering from NBA.eu? If so, how were duties?

I have, you're not gonna like the answer: ordered a Curry authentic 2 years ago (so $300 USD retail?), DHL hit me with $131 cdn in duties. Still got a pic of the slip and hurts my soul to this day.

I pulled the trigger on a Kawhi authentic last week tho, deal was too good to pass up despite whatever potential duties will be

Back
Top Bottom