Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

4961A599-F139-4D77-978D-3C04103D61E1.jpeg
Sorry for the crap picture but wifey sent this to me from stateside. I’ll get better pictures when it get home for holiday leave. Custom authentic and wifey took the jersey to the team LA store and they added the patch. My Ingram custom authentic came in last night and she is going to take it in for the patch as well.

They just pressed it on for you tupac003 tupac003 ?

Two down one to go. Kuzgawd getting copped next.

Yep. Pressed it right on. The Ingram came in last night. She is taking that one next.

Those swingmans look good. But having one in hand...just not a fan.

Really wished Nike would have done the old swingmans they did back in the day.

25% off NBA Store (US store) select Nike gear today. I've seen some team thermaflex hoodies, swingman shorts, etc. for most squads.

Sorry for the crap picture but wifey sent this to me from stateside. I’ll get better pictures when it get home for holiday leave. Custom authentic and wifey took the jersey to the team LA store and they added the patch. My Ingram custom authentic came in last night and she is going to take it in for the patch as well.

how much was it to patch?

Are the numbers perforated?

Are the numbers perforated?

I don’t know for sure. I’m deployed overseas and wifey sent me that photo. I’ll be home in 5 days so I’ll take more detailed photos. I have three custom authentics from fanatics and two authentics purchased from lakers store.

Back
Top Bottom