Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

There will be a NBA x MLB crossover next season.

NBA teams will be getting baseball uniforms. It is unclear at the moment if these will be worn in actual game.

this happened between soccer n NFL before...dont think they will wear them on court tho.

There will be a NBA x MLB crossover next season.

NBA teams will be getting baseball uniforms. It is unclear at the moment if these will be worn in actual game.

Probably a pregame warmup like they do in the NHL. The Angels and Ducks have collabed as have the Dallas Stars and Texas Rangers along with the Cardinals and Blues.

Would’ve loved this when the Warriors were in Oakland. We’ll see what they cook up with the Giants.

From the 3 teams I have seen, it basically looks like a MLB uni for the NBA team. I don't see anything dodgers related for the lakers or cubs/sox related for the bulls.

My guess this will be worn as a warm up.

eh.. more of a gimmick for extra jersey sales.

i'm in the minority but i really wish they just went back to 3 jerseys (home, away and an alternate)
Wish they went back to rev30s also lol. Can you imagine rev30 Black Mamba jerseys or Warriors Oakland or The Valley Suns jerseys? They already look great as Nike jerseys but would look even more beautiful as Rev30s.

Those 2014-2017 jerseys with the logo on the back, no sponsor patch, and armhole trims that actually go all the way look extra clean. And those rev30 holes just add another dimension.

You never appreciate what you have until it’s gone

Last edited:
Put the Knicks in the Mets pinstripes lol

I think these could definitely work as Alt. Knicks uni's:lol:

DRG8DL9WAAUzk1v.jpg

1987_basketball_large.gif

eh.. more of a gimmick for extra jersey sales.

i'm in the minority but i really wish they just went back to 3 jerseys (home, away and an alternate)

I think quite a lot of people preferred this system. No one wants to see a different jersey every game.

So I’m now on the 5th Miami mashup jersey trying to exchange for one not destroyed and they’re all burnt on the collar/sleeves.

Attachments

• 1A109127-5159-436F-AEBC-75C3CEAD9E02.jpeg
    1A109127-5159-436F-AEBC-75C3CEAD9E02.jpeg
    473 KB · Views: 59
  • B7ABF7BC-9E04-49C7-A4FD-5C67E71F57BB.jpeg
    B7ABF7BC-9E04-49C7-A4FD-5C67E71F57BB.jpeg
    598.2 KB · Views: 56
Dude I think that's how they come, my Bam is like that. If you're talking about the different shades of black on the collar.
It is how they’re coming from the heat store but those are burn marks from the heat press. It is a defect. Never had it on the other 14 jerseys (red or black) from the heat store and my butler from Fanatics does not have it. The issue is that I couldn’t get my size on fanatics. Here is a pic of that.

You can see the tag outline in the burn mark on the right side of the heat store jersey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 209
Dude I think that's how they come, my Bam is like that. If you're talking about the different shades of black on the collar.
its not. The team store wrecked them by using a heat press when they applied the sponsor patch. My Tyler jersey is fine but I pointed it out to them when I sent my butler jersey back.

Attachments

• ECF64F98-AFDF-448B-A602-0749847808AC.jpeg
    ECF64F98-AFDF-448B-A602-0749847808AC.jpeg
    474 KB · Views: 210
its not. The team store wrecked them by using a heat press when they applied the sponsor patch. My Tyler jersey is fine but I pointed it out to them when I sent my butler jersey back.
Yea it’s really weird. I’ve had 4 Bam’s and now a Jimmy and they’re all bad. All size 52. I really don’t want to try a Tyler because I wanted something with the ring ceremony gold number on it

Nike’s look blows Adidas’ out of the water. :lol:
No way. Compare a blue rev30 Warriors jersey to a blue Nike warriors jersey. Or a gold adidas Lakers (vs banana yellow Nike) or a red Bulls jersey. You can't tell me Nike's back armholes don't look ugly af in comparison, or that the overall quality (stitched and mesh adidas logos vs rubber nike logos) was superior on rev30s.

With rev30s even the regular home and aways look and feel super premium and clean. No sponsor patch in the way. No nike logo in the way, so the front is pretty much symmetrical. Those tiny rev30 holes add a special effect/dimension that you can't really see on Nike Vaporknits. Whereas with Nike the regular home and away look cheap and bland, and the special City and HWC editions are the only ones that look good. And I know City editions wouldn't even exist if Adidas was still the jersey maker, but I'm just saying can you imagine

Last edited:
No way. Compare a blue rev30 Warriors jersey to a blue Nike warriors jersey. Or a gold adidas Lakers (vs banana yellow Nike) or a red Bulls jersey. You can't tell me Nike's back armholes don't look ugly af in comparison, or that the overall quality (stitched and mesh adidas logos vs rubber nike logos) was superior on rev30s.

With rev30s even the regular home and aways look and feel super premium and clean. No sponsor patch in the way. No nike logo in the way, so the front is pretty much symmetrical. Those tiny rev30 holes add a special effect/dimension that you can't really see on Nike Vaporknits. Whereas with Nike the regular home and away look cheap and bland, and the special City and HWC editions are the only ones that look good. And I know City editions wouldn't even exist if Adidas was still the jersey maker, but I'm just saying can you imagine
Thats YOUR subjective opinion. A lotta people prefer nike over adidas. I personally dont like the rev30 material, some people do and thats fine. And from a FUNCTIONAL perspective nike jerseys are the best of all time.

I can understand why people are bugged by the trim not going around the armhole i personally love it. They are designed for comfortable movement around the scapula and the jerseys are designed so they fold onto themselves - its no longer a circular ‘hole’. Awesome design detail.

Back
Top Bottom