Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just got mine in the mail too!
6ADE5A62-D510-410F-B089-FDA3A3A3733C.jpeg

BB75C1A5-D949-48F8-9997-8DBB535DA55A.jpeg

Looks like the Pistons shop added more authentic Cade Cunningham remix jerseys I just ordered one

Looks like the Pistons shop added more authentic Cade Cunningham remix jerseys I just ordered one
****, out of stock in large 🤕

Anyone know if washing swingman jerseys will make em shrink? The diamond edition Bron swingman I have now is a tad too big, so if I could get to to shrink a lil that would be clutch.

Anyone know if washing swingman jerseys will make em shrink? The diamond edition Bron swingman I have now is a tad too big, so if I could get to to shrink a lil that would be clutch.
Only way to shrink them is to wash them in hot water, then throw them in the dryer. At that point, you’re risking the logos, letter and numbers peeling off.

Anyone know where to get a blank Lakers white Nike authentic jersey (no name or number)?

Nothing on the bay or mercari. Any other place to look?

The NBA Store in Paris has opened and I'll go check it out soon (I'm not expecting any authentic jersey in there though), but for now I can't help but notice that they used junior sized numbers on all of their adult swingman jerseys...

IMG_20220725_212752.jpg

Back
Top Bottom