Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

So quick story time. I ordered the Cade Cunningham city edition from the Pistons team store. I ordered a size 44, back in September. Contacted them last week, because I hadn't heard any updates since placing the order. Finally got it in today, and I can confirm like those who ordered from the Pistons team store, their authentics are game issued with the extra length.

Compared the sizing from my Giannis city edition from last season.

Attachments

• 20230109_235950.jpg
    20230109_235950.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 219
  • 20230110_000736.jpg
    20230110_000736.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 223
So quick story time. I ordered the Cade Cunningham city edition from the Pistons team store. I ordered a size 44, back in September. Contacted them last week, because I hadn't heard any updates since placing the order. Finally got it in today, and I can confirm like those who ordered from the Pistons team store, their authentics are game issued with the extra length.

That Cade jersey is so beautiful man! Imo it's one of the nicest Pistons jersey ever. Throwback with some tweaks. Super clean design, round collar, nice color blocking and the lightning bolts on the side that just make it so fire. Shame about the + 6 but an amazing Authentic to have in the collection nonetheless. I might even go for the Swingman version, as getting an Authentic, especially here in Europe, is damn near impossible...

Weird they canceled mine like a month and half ago

Place is trash.

that has to be the worst patch placement of all time. you can't even see it when it's tucked in. why couldn't nike and adam silver just keep it clean and simple like this

600_hardwoodclassicuni_130201.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fallucanheat.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F03%2F509271638-san-antonio-spurs-v-miami-heat.jpg-850x560.jpg

We have collectors asking "where to buy _____ ad patch". That explains everything unfortunately.

That Cade jersey is so beautiful man! Imo it's one of the nicest Pistons jersey ever. Throwback with some tweaks. Super clean design, round collar, nice color blocking and the lightning bolts on the side that just make it so fire. Shame about the + 6 but an amazing Authentic to have in the collection nonetheless. I might even go for the Swingman version, as getting an Authentic, especially here in Europe, is damn near impossible...
Plus 6 inches. Looks like the rev 30 cut. Those dresses with their mesh numbers.

Butler classic just landed from the heat store. Not sure why the Nike logo can be stitched but nothing else. The anniversary patch is like a rubber puck. Don’t know how I feel about it.

691C08F7-1A18-4C83-990D-45F67C8F5735.jpeg
D6354CA3-3147-426F-A5C3-3FEF361B32E5.jpeg

BAF0F84A-CFFD-4085-9583-01C35F097286.jpeg
50B77E9A-E8E2-4EFC-A85F-DB3D623848CC.jpeg
The stitching on shorts looks better imo without the extras. I.e. that heat patch is 🔥 Nike stitching beauty but those numbers look awful in comparison. And the name on the back is making me cringe. Do better, Nike.
F1C84E2A-C8C7-43CD-BF65-F5B93A4F7309.jpeg

Durant Statement authentic on fanatics - all sizes

Hopefully that means more authenti’s will be poppin up soon

Just got classic warriors curry on my xmas trip in hk!

Authentic? I was at the team store a month or so ago and the worker told me they wouldn’t be doing any authentics for the classic (run tmc) jerseys. Only the city edition.

Durant Statement authentic on fanatics - all sizes

Hopefully that means more authenti’s will be poppin up soon

RIP City clothing has the Dame statement for $275

Back
Top Bottom