Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

Originally Posted by azhul23

2010..will be in the outlets for sure...i'd rather buy some trainers on 30% rather than the 2010 J's.. even if it hits the 70% off..it's an easy pass..next please...

patiently waiting for the may and june release...of the 2's and 9's

co-sign

^2010 is nice if u see it in person. i think its a good bball shoes. very comfy and durable.

^sir bulaz, np fairview still have some kb5 away in big sizes. better give them a call tho jus to be sure.

There's still a lot of Motorsports VIs in NP Trinoma. size 11,12,13 only. do you guys think it'll ever hit the outlets?

I know this might be impossible, but has anyone seen AJ6 black/reds lying around in any store here in the Metro? I'm in desperate need of those right now. Size 8.5-9.5. Thanks!

Sorry for the double post. It appears i already missed out on the "do you know" spiz'ike...

"do you know" spizike is available in most parks..im not sure if those are moving fast..

they still have it last time i went to bhs..

^ thanks sir... Will just check with the branches for the sizes... Would u know how much does it go for?

^ thanks sir... Will just check with the branches for the sizes... Would u know how much does it go for?

i think its around 7k plus...

^ almost 8k as far as i remember..

passed by park trinoma today, lots and lots of kbV aways on display. didn't see the white/red ones. neither the BL and chaos..

^Went there yesterday. Dunno if I heard the salesman correct, but I think he mentioned that those Kobe V aways are "for display only", at least that's what I heard, 'cause that's what he told some guy asking how much the shoes cost and if there are other sizes available. White/Red KBV colorway worn by the dummy wearing Kobe jacket, I think? Basta suot ng dummy. Those colorways (White/Red) ARE for sale, as mentioned by the salesman.

PS. Sorry for the late update. Busy doing schoolwork.

hey guys do u know if dunkman CW of lebron 7 will drop here in P.I.? im really leaning on this cw.

^sir warped, nike trinoma still have those spizike ur looking for. not sure with the size run tho.

Originally Posted by edmin

Originally Posted by glitch008

Hey guys, which branches (preferrably in the south) still has the ZK5 ASG? Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

only 20 pairs arrived exclusively for BHS only. simut na lahat sir, maybe singapore should have theirs?
OT:

big thanks to richong! next time ulet bro.

@ sir edmin... no prob bro. anytime, just text me.The DK is coming to town. =D

Originally Posted by richong

Hey guys, which branches (preferrably in the south) still has the ZK5 ASG? Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

only 20 pairs arrived exclusively for BHS only. simut na lahat sir, maybe singapore should have theirs?
OT:

The only Kobe V CW I will cop
happy.gif

Originally Posted by richong

happy.gif

OT:

i was 
frown.gif
 for not getting a kobe 5 ASG na size ko(nikephil...no love for small sizes
roll.gif
) and my friend was 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
 at me when he got his aj2010 and kobe 5 asg. i went home empty handed,inggit ako!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

yeah!
smokin.gif
...this time i will surely get a pair in my size. thanks again bro.
smile.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom