Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

yes it will jay, it will be a GR according to a reliable source.. even toby's and other sports stores will have it.

What's up rich? already selling your ASG? whoa... anyway, you always have a reliable info when it comes to releases so we believe you.

usually deliveries come in wed no word yet kobe V DK.....some said it will release 1st week of march but unconfirmed

pamasok na kobes
pimp.gif

Did Nike honestly think the stitches could make up for the flywire?! Come'on now!!!!
Anyway, staff from various Nike Park's are still waiting for the Dark Knights to be delivered in the stores. Keeping their fingers crossed it will be within this week.  

Originally Posted by wytboy55

NP G4 UPDATE as of 4pm TODAY

AJ 7 DMP dont know the size
CDP 5/18
lots of KOBE 5 white / red
Kobe V away on display
AJ II 3M white/silver
AJ I Silver Anniversary
AIR JORDAN ALPHA 1 TINKER HATFIELD

Lebron witness shirt BLACK
Jordan shirt with bulls and aj1 as the design BLACK AND WHITE
How's about the Knicks colorway? Are they dropping here?

Bruce Lees still available at Greenbelt 3.

Did the AJ 2010's drop in price? Top of the line Jordans are usually 9K+ but I noticed the 2010 is priced at 8295... Or are my eyes playing with me?

^^your eyes are not deceiving you sir..that price is correct.

NPg4
MS 6 still available..they still have the big sizes. 12 and above. i think it was up to 14.
kb5 DKs may or may not come this 20th. but the staffs are also hoping. and so are we
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Did the AJ 2010's drop in price? Top of the line Jordans are usually 9K+ but I noticed the 2010 is priced at 8295... Or are my eyes playing with me?

retail is $170.lower than sig J's have been in recent years.

Definitely need to double up once DK's drop. Any word on the inline's tho? Just need to cop these 2 cw's and I'm done for the year...hopefully

Back
Top Bottom