Nike Park Updates (Stick to the Updates!)

i just went to nike park trinoma to copp the motorsports 6 sz 11 today. They're super clean and nice. btw they said that the cement IV inspired spizikes will be dropping by feb 20. nice.

NP MOA

vilfue.jpg

24lvj42.jpg

2s6ujj4.jpg

thanks for the updates regilim, looks like you were all over the metro today.

your welcome guys, from what i heard the delivery of the DKs are late, but they should release it before the month ends.

Originally Posted by reigillm

your welcome guys, from what i heard the delivery of the DKs are late, but they should release it before the month ends.
pwede pang magipon
grin.gif

DK stocks at moa and bhs arrived na daw accrding to employees but will be selling tom pa daw. maybe by afternoon they would be selling na. at moa no reservations. no deliveries at G4 and trinoma as of now.

Kobe V MS has arrived na daw at SM Southmall, P4995 according to the employee...its color white daw so i guess its the home CW...

Originally Posted by JonT

Originally Posted by reigillm

pwede pang magipon
grin.gif
what a surprise! dumating na pala yung stocks, ahaha damn those staffs telling me they didnt have them. sorry pareng JonT lets just hope stocks wouldn't be out when the time we have our money.
eyes.gif

reigilim, yup the dk release is somewhat diff from the other zkv release, some employees have texted that stocks have arrived tapos pagtinawagan mo ang store mismo sasabihin sayo wala pa daw delivery
happy.gif
i dont know whats up with that. i guess some small stores naguguluhan with the zkV MS pero the big stores im sure alam naman nila ang diff ng regular Vs to the MS Vs...i guess the good news now is that for sure the Dark Knights would be arriving at our nike stores
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom