NIKE PARK UPDATES

hahahaha rich iba ka talaga bro! nauna ka na naman sa balita..

heads up..
g4.. jordan6 black red.. the shoes are there already
smile.gif

Jordan 6 black/red color just drop at G4 today i think there selling it already just hope it wont be stop.....so all seeking for it better purchase now

Man i thought the white cement III's dropped.

I would have to leave work then
laugh.gif

I knew some would be pissed to know the 3m IIs dropped here

some order online thinking they were limited months back.

Originally Posted by mansarati

Jordan 6 black/red color just drop at G4 today i think there selling it already just hope it wont be stop.....so all seeking for it better purchase now

sorry multiple post...not sure what happened here.    

sorry multiple post...not sure what happened here.

someone told me that BR6 in G4 are all reserved, can someone confirm this?

ooopss... sorry for the typo... its AJ 2.

AJ 2 6495
AJ 6 6795

VIP card can be used.

@taken- my apologies for not texting you. i was haggling for eugene's size 11 aj6.

hahahaha its all good bro..
might get mine at trinoma na lang.. havent bought anything yet from my fave store eh hahahaha
by the way the jordan 2 is the one with the metal briefcase?

Originally Posted by taken24

hahahaha its all good bro..
might get mine at trinoma na lang.. havent bought anything yet from my fave store eh hahahaha
by the way the jordan 2 is the one with the metal briefcase?

Jordan 1 is the one that comes in a metal briefcase.

I just called up Nike Park Rob Manila, they are currently receiving delivery of AJ6 Black Red....hope NT peeps can get what they've been waiting for...

sabi sakin kanina sa nike park G4 sa feb5 daw release ng kobe 5 and sabay sabay daw 4 colorway . BL, away, DK, at allstar . im not sure kung totoo sinasabi ni mamang tindero
smile.gif

Originally Posted by glitch008

^I think you're referring to the AJ1 bro. AJ2 comes in an ordinary JB box.

thanks for the clarification bro.. i thought all silver edition numbered jordans will be in a metal case 
frown.gif

i guess those VI's will be everywhere.. got mine just this afternoon from a smaller Park branch. got to act fast before the "team pa-reserve" strikes

^^
hey nice term there
happy.gif
hehe that team hasnt invaded park festival, but they are asking me to reserve mine na
happy.gif
hehe i told them ill just go there and no need to reserve mine. if they wont have my size have Stadium ATC as back-up and last resort southmall Park.

Park Southmall hasnt gotten their delivery yet and they may get theirs tom pa or wed.

team reserve!!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Flashout01

i guess those VI's will be everywhere.. got mine just this afternoon from a smaller Park branch. got to act fast before the "team pa-reserve" strikes
just want to know what's wrong with having shoes reserved? i mean.. is it illegal or against store policy to have a pair or pairs reserved?

sorry if some have thought that i have misled them and posted a hoax bout the J VIs...if i was able to take pics then there wouldnt have been an issue but ayaw ng staff
happy.gif
nways your jordan VIs have landed hehe. sorry again guys. next time ill get a hidden cam and take videos and pics...

thanks ben, pooch and azhul...

no worries man! im sure everyone's just excited for the aj6 thats why when they went there to see for themselves they just got disappointed. please continue providing updates as they are helpful to all members of this forum. it is very much appreciated!

^^

thanks dude!
smile.gif
yup i was excited too to see it din and lo and behold, 2 days later its here
smile.gif
congrats to all who got their jordan VIs. lets keep the ball rolling and prepare for more drops this week...

how bout the lebron VII allstars? bhs should be selling them na. lebron fans call up bhs for confirmation.
smile.gif

Big ups to everyone for keeping the updates coming. Congratulations to all those that have and will cop the AJ VI's! You guys deserve this after all the crap Jordan Brand has been releasing lately. Cheers, fellas!

Originally Posted by jrjmd

^^

thanks dude!
smile.gif
yup i was excited too to see it din and lo and behold, 2 days later its here
smile.gif
congrats to all who got their jordan VIs. lets keep the ball rolling and prepare for more drops this week...

how bout the lebron VII allstars? bhs should be selling them na. lebron fans call up bhs for confirmation.
smile.gif
or the black/white/gold VII?

the person from the other line said it was the bluish\green lebron VII. it was just delivered.

i was thinking this was it:

Back
Top Bottom