Nike Park UPDATES

SM fairview only 10 pairs 5 bought buy the employee, then alot of katulong and driver.

Lots of "utusans " will definitely be lining up a couple of days before the release of the concord XI's plus add up the resellers who will line up for their buyers request. By the way it seems that one of the new reseller shops have made a killing with their sales on the BC 3's... DANG!
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

well.. i got my bc3s @ rob ermita.. it was a very crazy early morning.. but i have to get to the SHOES!! i got the early release and the so called A-Grade release.. well.. all i can say is.. quality is definitely on an all time low.. JB c'mon.. i thought this release will be leaps and bounds better than my early released pair i got waay back in august.. unfortunately.. they're not.. they're my fav shoe of all time so i had to double up.. but comparin them to my early released pair.. there seems to be little difference.. but still having said that this nov 25 release > early release.. im just not that happy about my pair.. anyways congrats to everyone who got their pairs.. even though we know what we're truly gettin nowadays...

Originally Posted by lugzzy

well.. i got my bc3s @ rob ermita.. it was a very crazy early morning.. but i have to get to the SHOES!! i got the early release and the so called A-Grade release.. well.. all i can say is.. quality is definitely on an all time low.. JB c'mon.. i thought this release will be leaps and bounds better than my early released pair i got waay back in august.. unfortunately.. they're not.. they're my fav shoe of all time so i had to double up.. but comparin them to my early released pair.. there seems to be little difference.. but still having said that this nov 25 release > early release.. im just not that happy about my pair.. anyways congrats to everyone who got their pairs.. even though we know what we're truly gettin nowadays...

congrats on the pair man! how was the line at Robinson's Place? You also live around the area?

Originally Posted by donmega

congrats on the pair man! how was the line at Robinson's Place? You also live around the area?
yeah.. the line was crazy.. 30 plus somethin people we're there.. got there as early as 7am.. was 1st in line together with fellow NT peeps..
pimp.gif

just want to share my experience... went to Nike G4 straight from work at around 8am. There is a line already at the entrance of the mall. we noticed that some peeps who's not an employee were able to enter the mall even before it opens. mall opens at 10am we ran to Nike park just like a race and then I was the 15th on the line. I noticed a bald person who's wearing an ajXIII playoffs the first on the line (the same person I noticed who was able to enter the mall before it opens). Before we even got there there is already a line I dont know why... Then the store opens they mentioned that there is only 15 pairs lucky me im the 15th. But people in front of me is the same height as me so im already doomed that i cant get my size... I waited, got my turn and im about to get size 11(i'm normally a size 10 or 10.5) but i noticed that there is damage on the shoe. remaining sizes were 12 and 13 so went out and headed to greenbelt. nike greenbelt opens at 11am and when i arrived there at around 1030, i listed down my name and im the 17th. according to the staff there is only 15 pairs that they have and i was advised to try my luck on planet sports because they also have em. went to planet sports and there are stocks left but they are no longer selling them because nike stadium called to put a reservation on them. that sucks... was still hoping so went to shangrila and when a arrived around 1130 there are a lot of people already lined up im around the 22nd on the line, and according to the peeps in front of me a lot of people already copped the BC3's so i asked the staff how many pairs they have remaining. according to the staff they have more than 20 pairs but he thinks they only have 8-10 pairs remaining. so didnt waste any time and im thinking of going to galleria... arrived there and according to the staff it didnt last for 30 minutes and he offered me the flips instead. yeah the flips have premium materials but didnt like em so i passed. last option: greenhills. went to green hills and before i got to the store there is this guy who entered the store wearing a bulls shorts and a bulls cap with a bag, entered the store and I asked the staff how many pairs they have remaining according to the staff they have 13 and 10 remaining but the guy with the bulls shorts and cap is already paying em size 10! damn i was just late for 30 secs!!! and for some reason the cashier knows me he mentioned: "balik na lang po kayo mamaya, ay kilala ko kayo ser. nakita ko kayo sa glorietta kanina." I noticed that this is the bald guy who was the first in line in G4 wearing aj13 playoffs. OMFG he is a nike staff, maybe he just wanted a pair so he lined up but then he wants to sell his pair for php8500. I thought about it and i told them that this is the 6th store i went to and if they have stocks remaining i begged them to sell it and i will be their regular customer from then on. they mentioned that they have no stocks only size 13. went out the store and i already accepted the fact that no BC3's for me this year. was thinking i just have to move on with my life and was already thinking about my strategy on how to cop those last shots and concords. then i realized ronac art center is just a few blocks away from here maybe i can visit Titan instead. went to titan ronac they'll open at 2pm arrived at around 120pm I was the 15th on the line again. asked some fellow sneakerhead there and i noticed that I AM THE ONLY size 10 on the LINE!!! i was like full of energy again and i became very nervous so i counted the boxes that you can actually see from the outside. There are 18 boxes, im the 15th on the line, im the only size 10, so that means better chance of getting a pair! when the store opens the staff mentioned that there is only 18 pairs and a lot of em are sizes 9.5-11. Some people went home because their sizes are gone. A few pairs of 8.5's and 9's, some sneakerhead copped 9.5 even though it really looks big on em like McDonalds. got my turn and there are 2 pairs of size 10, 2 pairs of size 10.5, one 11.5 and 13. it is one hell of a sneaker hunt for me. i didnt experience this when i copped the CGXI's white cements and TB's. Just realized that the saying is true: "kapag may tiyaga, may nilaga." Went home with a smile on my face. congrats to all who copped theirs. till next time!

yeah.. the line was crazy.. 30 plus somethin people we're there.. got there as early as 7am.. was 1st in line together with fellow NT peeps..
pimp.gif
cool! hope to see ya'll the next time!

Originally Posted by djonazz

just want to share my experience... went to Nike G4 straight from work at around 8am. There is a line already at the entrance of the mall. we noticed that some peeps who's not an employee were able to enter the mall even before it opens. mall opens at 10am we ran to Nike park just like a race and then I was the 15th on the line. I noticed a bald person who's wearing an ajXIII playoffs the first on the line (the same person I noticed who was able to enter the mall before it opens). Before we even got there there is already a line I dont know why... Then the store opens they mentioned that there is only 15 pairs lucky me im the 15th. But people in front of me is the same height as me so im already doomed that i cant get my size... I waited, got my turn and im about to get size 11(i'm normally a size 10 or 10.5) but i noticed that there is damage on the shoe. remaining sizes were 12 and 13 so went out and headed to greenbelt. nike greenbelt opens at 11am and when i arrived there at around 1030, i listed down my name and im the 17th. according to the staff there is only 15 pairs that they have and i was advised to try my luck on planet sports because they also have em. went to planet sports and there are stocks left but they are no longer selling them because nike stadium called to put a reservation on them. that sucks... was still hoping so went to shangrila and when a arrived around 1130 there are a lot of people already lined up im around the 22nd on the line, and according to the peeps in front of me a lot of people already copped the BC3's so i asked the staff how many pairs they have remaining. according to the staff they have more than 20 pairs but he thinks they only have 8-10 pairs remaining. so didnt waste any time and im thinking of going to galleria... arrived there and according to the staff it didnt last for 30 minutes and he offered me the flips instead. yeah the flips have premium materials but didnt like em so i passed. last option: greenhills. went to green hills and before i got to the store there is this guy who entered the store wearing a bulls shorts and a bulls cap with a bag, entered the store and I asked the staff how many pairs they have remaining according to the staff they have 13 and 10 remaining but the guy with the bulls shorts and cap is already paying em size 10! damn i was just late for 30 secs!!! and for some reason the cashier knows me he mentioned: "balik na lang po kayo mamaya, ay kilala ko kayo ser. nakita ko kayo sa glorietta kanina." I noticed that this is the bald guy who was the first in line in G4 wearing aj13 playoffs. OMFG he is a nike staff, maybe he just wanted a pair so he lined up but then he wants to sell his pair for php8500. I thought about it and i told them that this is the 6th store i went to and if they have stocks remaining i begged them to sell it and i will be their regular customer from then on. they mentioned that they have no stocks only size 13. went out the store and i already accepted the fact that no BC3's for me this year. was thinking i just have to move on with my life and was already thinking about my strategy on how to cop those last shots and concords. then i realized ronac art center is just a few blocks away from here maybe i can visit Titan instead. went to titan ronac they'll open at 2pm arrived at around 120pm I was the 15th on the line again. asked some fellow sneakerhead there and i noticed that I AM THE ONLY size 10 on the LINE!!! i was like full of energy again and i became very nervous so i counted the boxes that you can actually see from the outside. There are 18 boxes, im the 15th on the line, im the only size 10, so that means better chance of getting a pair! when the store opens the staff mentioned that there is only 18 pairs and a lot of em are sizes 9.5-11. Some people went home because their sizes are gone. A few pairs of 8.5's and 9's, some sneakerhead copped 9.5 even though it really looks big on em like McDonalds. got my turn and there are 2 pairs of size 10, 2 pairs of size 10.5, one 11.5 and 13. it is one hell of a sneaker hunt for me. i didnt experience this when i copped the CGXI's white cements and TB's. Just realized that the saying is true: "kapag may tiyaga, may nilaga." Went home with a smile on my face. congrats to all who copped theirs. till next time!
going through all that hassle really does make it all more sweet! congrats man!

^^now that's a experience man.. If your the 15th guy lined up in G4 I'm the one next to you. Didn't bother lining up there so I rushed down to greenbelt.. Got my pair there..

One helluva story man! Good job! Salute!

Originally Posted by supaugly

One helluva story man! Good job! Salute!
congrats on your pair..
smile.gif

i feel bad for those who did'nt get their bc3's...one shop owner in san juan, had a solid strike plan..hiting almost all places, NP/NS/TITAN...It sucks, but we cant blame the stores, the resellers followed the simple rule, line up early and pay...If they went the extra mile on paying others to line up for them, then we really cant do anything , Kumikitang kabuhayan ehh.

if you over slept for just a min. then your BC 3's are gone for good...Better plan for the camp out on the concords..deym..

Last shot, Dec. 1, limited GR almost the same stocks as of the last release of bc3's...12 to 15 pairs per store..goodluck

@djonazz

I was 17 on G4, also saw that bald guy na nakapasok ng maaga sa NP din pala nag wowork

my experience naman I went to MOA 8am but theres already a line many are childrens (bitbit ng reseller) so I decided to went to glorietta but wala naman na akong naabutan sa GB4 ako nakakuha ng size ko nagiisang size 9

Back
Top Bottom