Nike Park UPDATES

Originally Posted by Yagbolz

tanong ko lang kung ano nangyari nung nagrelease ng j11 cg? matindi ba ang camp out?

Mas matindi yung SJ's release. CG's kasi medyo GR e. SJ's sa BHS lang nilabas.

do some homeworks guys. these concord release will be epic. about the quantity of stocks, maybe same with the CG last year or maybe a lil bit more. hope there are plenty for us. Camp out? definitely yes.

Last Shots sizes 8, 12, 13 still available at GB3 for anyone interested

Glorietta still has a 9 but i forgot to ask about other sizes

Heads up guys! KD 4 nerfs might be the next release on nike BHS(Might be this Saturday..) and our favorite annoying resellers are reserving some sizes on their site! Better line up early or these guys might swoop down and take all of the good sizes and sell it for double or triple the price! Sheesh!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

Heads up guys! KD 4 nerfs might be the next release on nike BHS(Might be this Saturday..) and our favorite annoying resellers are reserving some sizes on their site! Better line up early or these guys might swoop down and take all of the good sizes and sell it for double or triple the price! Sheesh!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Better line up now for the concords coz one of the staff in G4 told me that concords is not GR!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hindi ganun kabenta ang "last shot". kasi tinabi nila mga pera nila para sa concords.hehehe
mukhang pahirapan talaga. any news kung ilalabas sa lahat ng NikePark ang concords?

guys na pansin ko lang ang AJ11 concords ay mag kakaroon ng full family sizes
same with BC3 aj5 wolf greys etc. and lahat sila GR it means GR din ba ang AJ11 concords?

^Some shoes with family sizes doesn't reach our shores... i believe the true blue GS sizes never got here.. so it's still a case to case basis.. however i'm still hoping those will release as GR and not super limited..

^^ try mo sa glorietta 4 spider, twagn mo muna sila kung my available pang size Nike Park Glorietta 4 tel#7291473

Originally Posted by spider

anyone seen aj last shot size 10/10.5 at NP around the metro?

Saw last shot size 10 on display at NP Festi last Saturday. 

went by NP Moa, just to test some staff there, ask about the release of Jordan 11 on the 23rd?, the guy staff said, it was exclusive only at the FORT???? really??????????? didnt ask twice and walk out ^_^

frown.gif
if that will happen i think early camp out must be done!!!!madugong antayan to!hope they will set the place well coz it will be a one hell lineup there!hope they will distribute to different nike store para maiwasan ung gulo.

Back
Top Bottom