Nike Park UPDATES

np trinoma

white/black/red and white/black huarache2k10 4.1k
jordan 2010 white/black/red 6.6k i think
amlbj7 white/gold and china 4.7k
hd low white 10%

i think its available na bro, the kobe dream season 2, its the basketball shoes for out door use right? like for black top courts?, check nike g4 or nike park greenbelt3, i think they have it there na, just not sure of the sizes.

^i think youre referring to the kobe "make sense" which should not be confused with the kobe "dream season 2".

HTH

does anybody have any idea when would the Nike Air 180 Metallic Summit White / Midnight Navy – Solar Red colorway release? if so do you guys think theres a chance that it would release here in the philippines, since the nike lunar air 180 release in hideout. any info would really help concerning this. thanks.

An OT question: Why is the color blocking of Kobe V USAB cw released here different from the US release?

^ what part of the shoe? there were 2 zkv USAB. The other one is the United We Rise version which has a different color blocking

the heel part. the one released here has red, while in the US or Nike.com store its blue.  also the laces had white dots in the US release
also the tongue has red here while white was used in the US release

What's the united we rise cw for the zkv?

^ yeah... probably early samples but the one that got released was the one with red on the heel part and plain navy laces... UWR version hasn't been released yet here's the preview 
201007101313451.jpg

this one has the blue heel part and a laser print...

sorry for the OT... trying to answer a fellow NT'er's question....

Guys just wanna ask if there's any news about the Air Jordan IX White / Varsity Red – Black dropping here??[h1]
[/h1]

I think they are closing Nike stores in SM malls (North EDSA, Megamall and now Podium). Looks like SM will be putting up their one sneaker store.

^^^im safe my spot is in Rob malate..

so please please drop the IX's and the kobe V miles D. I love Blue...forget the KBV BS..hehe

NP G4

Nike Trainer 1.2 mid hyperfuse
pimp.gif
  5895srp

skyposites 7xxx srp   
eyes.gif
 @ the price

sorry bout the crappy phone pics.
frown.gif

patiently waiting for the AJ IX black/white... 

Those Amar'e Skyposites came out at the end of last year or early 2010 at Nike BHS. I see they haven't moved much since.

They're on sale at DASCA sports outlet @ 30% off.

You can check their facebook page Dasca Sports Outlet I think.

Originally Posted by ej

did the lebron 7 P.S black/red-white ever came out at park?
Yes they did. But now, their available at outlets already. Try Dasca and MJ46.

Back
Top Bottom