KD
Gary Payton
Penny
Kyrie
LeBron
Kobe
Jordan

IMO [emoji]128523[/emoji]

No way at David Robinson, Barkley & Pippens are that low on your list. Those were some of the GOAT sneakers ever assembled.

Nash STAT and O'Neil did NOT have their own sigs. Slapping a logo on a generic model doesnt make it a sig. There are dozens of players who had their logos slapped on generic models.

NIKE AIR FORCE S.T.A.T.
1&2
View media item 2296474
View media item 2296476
Amare definitely had two Sig shoes. I currently own the NIKE AIR FORCE S.T.A.T. 1
Heavy as hell but I like them.

NIKE AIR FORCE S.T.A.T.
1&2
View media item 2296474
View media item 2296476
Amare definitely had two Sig shoes. I currently own the NIKE AIR FORCE S.T.A.T. 1
Heavy as hell but I like them.
Im beyond excited for the pg1 haven't really been excited for a sig till I saw these. And the stats I loved these shoes have the one in the home color still looking for the all black with a white swoosh. And the stat 2 are super comfortable heavy lol but comfortable.

Im beyond excited for the pg1 haven't really been excited for a sig till I saw these. And the stats I loved these shoes have the one in the home color still looking for the all black with a white swoosh. And the stat 2 are super comfortable heavy lol but comfortable.

I'm look for that black pair too! When I found the homes I saw a pair of the blacks DS but they were a size 8 and I need a 12

I'm look for that black pair too! When I found the homes I saw a pair of the blacks DS but they were a size 8 and I need a 12
found a 11.5 last year but I'm 10.5 almost bought just for grail value lol. there was a updated version sample with a fuse upper wanted those so much.

Well the second was the air max 360... and stat had his own version.

I feel the same about the first one. Others wore that model.

No the second is the air max S.T.A.T
this is the air max 360 bbView media item 2296648
And this is the STAT 2
View media item 2296649
Yes they have the same sole and Amare did have PE versions of the 360 BB but the other is definitely his second Sig and nobody else wore the STAT 1 model just him. But I'm not gonna turn this forum into a discussion on discontinued Sig lines.

Back
Top Bottom