Nike PG 1

cant see anthony davis getting a signature shoe, at least not at nike, Isaiah Thomas i can see it happening though

I don't think next (either Anthony Davis Or Isaiah Thomas) but it looks like he's in line. If he continues to glo up he might be after those guys.
Booker just got his first PE. 

IT has had two specifc PE's I believe, and has been pushing the A.D. line pretty hard, even with the ID's. I would be SOOOOO stoked if Isaiah got one. Boston represent.

What about Derozan. He and Isaiah have been continuing the Kobe line altogether pretty consistently.  If TO can take CLE.. you never know.

As good as IT is he ain't no sig athlete. DeRozan is a Kobe guy so he's gonna continue that line. Only guy I see potentially is Greek Freak since everyone on his hype train.

nobody else should be getting a sig right now. its already flooded.

Last edited:
lmao, Simmons hasnt played a single game in the NBA. No he should not be getting a shoe, hes not Lebron.

Last edited:
Highly doubt Nike give's another sig for a while. Kyrie and PG are still young and five is already too many signatures. 

I'm not saying he getting one this year or even next year. But I guarantee if he gets to allstar level he'll get one

I think Nike going back to the 90's as far as sigs go, when everybody had one. If harden wins MVP they would have lost the last 3 mvps because they didn't want to give sigs

if anyone with Nike is gonna get one I would think it would be Anthony Davis but.... with the Kobe AD, they couldn't name a Davis sig the "AD 1", i don't think....and "Brow 1" doesn't sound too good

Ben Simmons then Markelle Fultz or Lonzo Ball could be signatures especially Ball if he produces like he does now he has that JKidd(mavs 3js) appeal

If Nike does this shoe right it can follow in the footsteps of the KD iv. Get some limited pairs out and the hit Nike id

I can see this shoe doing well especially at the price point

that toe is almost a deal breaker.

looks so flimsy.

what if i go out dancing wit these. somebody step on my toe its over.

No way at David Robinson, Barkley & Pippens are that low on your list. Those were some of the GOAT sneakers ever assembled.

copped where??

When the release date drops for the 2K's and NikeStore.com has a size 11.5 in stock....

these are nice but we have to admit Nike is not innovating like they used to

Co-signing. Nikes are rehashing of previous designs with minimal tweaking.. Not innovative at all.

Last edited:
Davis isn't getting a shoe he's a big man on the pelicans.Could easily see KAT getting one before Davis. There isn't any guys on Nike roster that deserve one ATM other than the people who have them ATM.well Unless somebody has a god like breakout.In a few years with a few young guys maybe will step up, but at he end of the day it's not the best player who gets the shoe it's the most marketable and the one they can brand the best. Imagine a Davis and campaign and he's talking about how the shoe helps his game and his team is tanking

Ben Simmons up next barring him being a complete bust.

Yup. Sixers hype train about to be in full throttle next year if he comes out balling with Embiid this year. Those two will be marketed for sure by Nike and adidas next year.

Back
Top Bottom