Nike PG 1

Caved in for volts. Black pair with gum sole would have been my first choice but I schleep.

Like NT'r prior this will probably be my only PG model.

Kyrie with no forefoot padding is still my go to

i wonder if it's the forefoot cushion that attracted me to this shoe so much, i play on my forefoot most of the time, so it's important to have decent cushion, i only have one pair but so far, this is one of the best shoes i've played in. thinking about IDing a pair, do you guys know when nike will take ID out for the PG1s?

i wonder if it's the forefoot cushion that attracted me to this shoe so much, i play on my forefoot most of the time, so it's important to have decent cushion, i only have one pair but so far, this is one of the best shoes i've played in. thinking about IDing a pair, do you guys know when nike will take ID out for the PG1s?

They have a deadline for last call for the Kyrie 3 on the iD page but not sure if it'll be the same for these.

Posted this over in the WDYWT thread but figured I’d post here too. Finally got my first pair of PG1. Such a clean shoe. Got em at the outlet for $90 so not dirt cheap but well worth the money. I have narrow feet so I could’ve gone TTS if I wanted too. But I went up half size to 11 as I do in LeBrons and Kobe’s. Will put them to the full test this weekend for morning pick ups at my gym
F23A3FF6-D14F-4570-BBA4-2E9069C3D656.jpeg
ECCCBCAF-1C8A-4D7F-B044-E509315B50C3.jpeg

These are some of the best basketball shoes I've had in ages. They fit extremely well on the court (after the first day break in)

Well worth the $60 I paid for them. Might have to double up

Ran around in volts yesterday. Either the floor was mad dusty or I'm not feeling the traction. Got to sweep for further review.

my league court is slippery as heck, not so much dusty since there isn't much dust on the bottom of my PG1s after each game, but that the court wasn't well maintained and it just slips. however, of all the shoes i've tried, these are one of the best shoes in terms of traction...maybe for the particular court we play on, but these are pretty much my league shoes...i agree with above that doubling up might be a great idea, whether for hoops or casual.

y'all gotta help me out...

I just bought the red/blue PG1's today .... and the nike swoosh is cracked on one of the shoes.

I googled it and it says something about a "flip the switch" shoe that actually has a cracked swoosh..

is this a real thing? or did they mess up manufacturing it?

any help would be helpful

y'all gotta help me out...

I just bought the red/blue PG1's today .... and the nike swoosh is cracked on one of the shoes.

I googled it and it says something about a "flip the switch" shoe that actually has a cracked swoosh..

is this a real thing? or did they mess up manufacturing it?

any help would be helpful
Nike-PG-1-2-1.jpg

If it's these, yes it's intentional.

Yeah man got the receipt and will bring them back tomorrow. Had no damn clue they even made a cracked swoosh so thats really weird to me lol ..

Back
Top Bottom