Nike PG 1

sneakers-worn-by-paul-george-of-the-indiana-pacers-before-the-game-picture-id631839752

im really only interested in the 2K pair, but that navy/yellow/gum pair hes been wearing are :smokin too

The total black version looks very cheap. The blue pair though is FIRE!
I have a hunch that the black pair he was wearing was a wear test sample before Nike introduced the shoe. There were pics from about a month ago of him wearing an all black pair in practice (it's in this thread). The official pic Nike sent out looks much better than the one he actually wore.

I can't believe people are thinking about wearing these casually. This is a indoor HOOP shoe. I can't wait to hoop in these. But so far im only feeling the 2k colorway.

LOL are people really that worried about getting their toes stepped on while hoopin? 

I can't believe people are thinking about wearing these casually. This is a indoor HOOP shoe. I can't wait to hoop in these. But so far im only feeling the 2k colorway.
For the most part, I've stopped wearing basketball shoes casually. The only ones I currently wear are Lebron lows.

Back
Top Bottom