Nike PG 1

I disagree about people liking the colorways just cause it's a sig. It's just a really nice looking shoe. If it was the next Zoom Crusader type of shoe and it was the exact same silhouette then people would still think they're fire and wanna get them to play in.

Nah. If it wasnt a sig no one would care. Since someone's name is attached to it yall go crazy for it.
Whatever.
:rofl:
Paul George of all people convincing us to buy his shoe? Come on son. These could be JaVale McGee's and I'm still copping.

I think Nike is gonna let IDs fly for Lebrons & Kyries (maybe PG) tomorrow right before or right after the All Star Game. 

I like them, especially the ones that release on the 25th, but I'd even take that all black pair that he wore on MLKJr. day. I like the simplicity of the shoe, and I would actually play ball in the shoe, just as I do the Jordan XXX, don't care too much for the casual wear, I have casual shoes for that.  I honestly hope there is no hype for these whatsoever because that is the best when you can just stroll into the shoe store, point, ask for your size, buy, and leave. Simple things in life.

I like them, especially the ones that release on the 25th, but I'd even take that all black pair that he wore on MLKJr. day. I like the simplicity of the shoe, and I would actually play ball in the shoe, just as I do the Jordan XXX, don't care too much for the casual wear, I have casual shoes for that.  I honestly hope there is no hype for these whatsoever because that is the best when you can just stroll into the shoe store, point, ask for your size, buy, and leave. Simple things in life.
Walking into the store and buying shoes is much better than buying online. It's hard to describe, but it's just a better feeling. 

Last edited:
Are any of the colorways on any euro sites? Currently in Finland and trying to grab a pair. I checked most of the usuals but can't find them. Thanks in advance.

Has anyone heard if footlocker is gonna receive the qs pair in stores next Saturday cause i know they are getting the blue on the first weekend in march but can anyone confirm the qs pairs? ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom