Nike PG 1

Has anyone heard if footlocker is gonna receive the qs pair in stores next Saturday cause i know they are getting the blue on the first weekend in march but can anyone confirm the qs pairs? ...

Yes At least the House of Hoops locations

So is PG's 41 point All Star game still impressive? 
laugh.gif

This man has his debut shoe releasing in a few days and they picked the most basic possible colorway to show on the biggest stage he'll be on all year.......

all the BHM nike's are basic. I'd say playoffs are bigger stage, too

Last edited:
Prett
pretty sure most of the shoes that are purchased in asia come with that tag on em

True. Thought I had a finally officially decided on these over the Kyries.

Any idea if discount codes can be used on these right away or will we have to wait?

The best comparison would be the kyrie 1. the strap gives it a tight forefoot feel like the Kyrie 1, but it has a one piece upper and the insole is a little softer than the kyrie 1. PG1 also has a better lockdown and snug fit around the ankle.

I'm not really too good at doing shoe reviews. Lol

I would say they are a lot more springy in the forefoot than the Kyrie 1. It feels like it has a really thick zoom pad in the forefoot almost like it's double stacked. But that's just my opinion. I very shocked and pleased considering the price point.

Back
Top Bottom