Nike PG 1

Finally got a chance to wear my shining to the gym. Really like how these feel. For $110 these might be the best value basketball sneaker out in my opinion. Will wear them for my game tonight. 

ohwell.gif
You good?

IMO, the PG1 is the best looking 1st sig since the ? And the best looking Sig overall since the KB 9 elite low. I was worried about them being too narrow but they fit me just right casually with nike elites.

IMO, the PG1 is the best looking 1st sig since the ? And the best looking Sig overall since the KB 9 elite low. I was worried about them being too narrow but they fit me just right casually with nike elites.

Not just 1st sig, I think it's the best looking sig in general in years. I think the sig design itself is a 10/10 and I want a cw that's also a 10/10. 2Ks are a 10/10. Shinings are a 8/10, ferocitys are a 7/10. Waiting for that 10, which I feel like is coming. That's imho. Oatmeals are a 8/10

Is the cushion hard like all Kyrie's or softer?
Asking cause my feet were hurting after half an hour of walking in Kyrie 2's

i played one session with the Kyrie2s and afterward i had knee pain, the only shoe that's given me knee pain, so i'm staying away from most shoes without a forefoot cushion.  maybe it's just the way i play..

Yeah I would too. Hell, even Kyrie has some zoom air in his PE pairs.

Not just 1st sig, I think it's the best looking sig in general in years. I think the sig design itself is a 10/10 and I want a cw that's also a 10/10. 2Ks are a 10/10. Shinings are a 8/10, ferocitys are a 7/10. Waiting for that 10, which I feel like is coming. That's imho. Oatmeals are a 8/10
I can't think of any other shoe that had 4 solid initial CWs. I would have held out for that "10" as well if it wasn't for the disco from DSG.

Source? Link? Interested to hear about this. 
There was a photo floating around (that i can't find right now) about a year or so ago of Kyrie's Lunar Hyperdunk PE's without the insole in it and it had a full length zoom bag in it.

Back
Top Bottom