Nike PG 1

...well that's why he called it Richards [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I was like is that a new store or something. Haha

I read the SN article and I don't think the PG1 will be included. They would've held off but I think they wanted to release them first to have hype then release the Ferocity. Would be great if they re-release but expecting they won't given they were numbered to 12k. We'll see.

Last edited:
I personally don't like the PG1 Shining because when it was released last Feb 25, Paul George got ejected from the game early in the 3rd qtr against the Miami Heat and still no wins wearing that shoe. And if you watched all of his games since Jan 12 (PG1 shoe debut in London), Almost all of his best performances or games that they won, he's wearing a PE colorway. I just hope Nike will release the PG1 in away colorway (dark blue and yellow swoosh with gum sole), I noticed that it's his go to shoes and he played great wearing that including his poster dunk on Clint Capela. So far, I like the Ferocity for his individual performances (although still no wins) and it has a touch of Lakers colorway, it's like a remembrance that he's in the trade talks and could've traded to LA. I'm really waiting for the 2k colorway. that's a sure cop for me. That shoe is lit. I'm gonna get that regardless if PG had a bad game wearing that.

Looks like Paul is wearing the pair we suspect to be the Black/Hyper Jade colorway at MSG tonight. If I can get a decent pic of my tv, I'll post.

Peace,
J

17333826_1273629742722262_4885088385061879808_n.jpg

this shoe has so much potential... they need to get it up on NikeID and drop more flashy colorways stat

I would get the hyper jades to wear to the gym, since I doubt I will wear Shining's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom