Nike PG 1

I like everything except the speckles and the lining. They won't be coming out so no worries lol
They could drop. Those gold EYBL KD 7's went retail.

"No release date for these shoes is mentioned in today's introduction of it, but a Nike source previously informed Sole Collector that they were to release at last weekend's House of Hoops 125th  St. reopening in New York City alongside a BHM pair. That launch never materialized, but it's still a possibility that this EYBL design makes it to retail."

- Sole Collector

Aren't those for "youth leagues" though? (In other words GS sizes only)
EYBL is for the top high school AAU programs. Been Nike EYBL exclusives annually - some drop, some don't. 

Fingers crossed these do. I think theyre cold as hell. 

Not sure really, I guess dudes were just brushing up against the shoes during the game. I don't really remember... I was just looking at them this morning to put them away and noticed that. Terrible.  Guaranteed 5 wears max and the entire swoosh will be black.

EYBL pair

C8LYmhXUwAAsmTZ.jpg:large

C8LYn-YUAAAqk13.jpg:large

C8LYpPMUAAQXAvY.jpg:large
If this was 2013, I'd be all over these. Now I think they're too loud.

Wore these for about 2 hours of games tonight and love them. I'm a 9.5 in Kobe 5 and most other hoops shoes (Jordan 31 most recently), but I went with 10 in these. I don't think I would have been able to comfortably play in 9.5. I wear pretty thick elite low socks. Play PG.

Not much time to give a full on review, but I found the traction to be excellent (grooves on the sides are great for constant cutters and slashing types). This is probably minor for most, but I love to be able to tuck laces whenever possible. Forefoot zoom seems like enough cushioning for me now. For $110, I really don't think you can beat this shoe. Will see how durability is because I plan to wear for the long haul and move on from FTB Kobe 5.

View media item 2386507View media item 2386510View media item 2386513View media item 2386514

Finally got my Baits.

First impression was the shoe is quite high off the ground.  The forefoot bag is quite plush and slightly soft for my liking.  It gave me the feeling where my forefoot was sitting higher than heel.

Fitting is snug and TTS.

Will try ball out in these this weekend. 

Not sure really, I guess dudes were just brushing up against the shoes during the game. I don't really remember... I was just looking at them this morning to put them away and noticed that. Terrible.  Guaranteed 5 wears max and the entire swoosh will be black.

You can always buy one of those tiny paint cans that are sold in hobby shops and paint it silver

Back
Top Bottom