Nike Presto Retro 2009

[h2]Nike Air Presto for 2010[/h2]
nike-air-presto-for-2010-lead.jpg

Five new colorways of the Nike Air Presto have been spotted for this year, mixing the simple with the . Two pairs represent the first group, while the other three bring patterns we don’t often see to the forefront.

The Air Presto is a very unique silhouette as it is, but considering the three offerings for later this year–Pinstripe, Houndstooth and Polka–it is about to push further from other sneakers, even those with the same patterns. The other two options use simple red/white and blue/white color pairings.

nike-air-presto-for-2010-5.jpg

Nike Air Presto for 2010

nike-air-presto-for-2010-3.jpg

Nike Air Presto for 2010

nike-air-presto-for-2010-1.jpg

Nike Air Presto for 2010

nike-air-presto-for-2010-2.jpg

Nike Air Presto for 2010

nike-air-presto-for-2010-4.jpg

Nike Air Presto for 2010

SAW THIS ON NICEKICKS.
http://www.nicekicks.com/2010/04/nike-air-presto-for-2010/

Awesome. Three of those will definitely be purchased.
I still wish they would bring back the OG colorway though.

Those solid retro's from last year were crap. That's why you could find them for $35. They were nothing like the original colorways from around 2000. It seemed like some mediocre attempt to see if they would still sell, but they couldn't even put them out correctly. 
Nike really needs to bring back some of the originals. This next batch is a step closer. They could at least put them back up on NikeiD.

The yellow and black is still one of my favorites. Always reminds me of the Wu-Tang Dunks. I wish Nike would bring them back.

am i still able to pick up an all black pair? or red? anywhere online? i remember seeing them at niketown a while back

^I saw those too the other day. Top notch colorway. Almost look ACG inspired. I'm searching around daily for the first sign of any of these dropping stateside. 

Back
Top Bottom