Nike Presto Retro 2009

I'll take a pair of the polka dots and the houndstooth's please.
The pinstripes remind me way too much of the evil empire.

I MISSED THE BOAT
frown.gif
................ I was thinkin bout these the other day...... *SIGH*

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

I want a presto upper with a Lunar midsole...make it happen NIKE
You've got to be kidding, right?
Search around. You might just find what you're looking for.

Anyone spot any Presto's yet?

Originally Posted by Pogiboy67

nike-air-presto-orange-black-1.jpg

ok so whats up with this colorway? whens it coming out? need these in my life
This CW is 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.... I never owned a pair of Presto's but I feel like I'm missin sumthin in life

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Frees or Prestos....

what's more comfy??
I haven't tried the most recent free's but had most versions over the years. I think that the Presto's are more comfortable for sure. The sole is softer and they feel like a sock. 

Hitting up the outlets tomorrow. Anybody seen any of the solid color-blocked upper prestos at any of the outlets lately? Dying for a couple of pairs of these.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Hitting up the outlets tomorrow. Anybody seen any of the solid color-blocked upper prestos at any of the outlets lately? Dying for a couple of pairs of these.

I think they are all gone.......... but please someone prove me wrong.

prestos are def more comfy than frees. if you have flat feet the frees are your worse enemy.

Im lovin the prestos, great pair of shoes to wear very comfortable but wish i had bought a pair of the patent leather pack

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Pogiboy67 wrote:

nike-air-presto-orange-black-1.jpg

ok so whats up with this colorway? whens it coming out? need these in my life

anyone know when or if these have released??? best colorway of prestos ever im just sayin...

I can't believe that nobody has seen any of these. I was really hoping that the Presto would make a strong return this summer.

Been waiting for some to show up in local spots too. Singapore and the Philippines got a couple of colorways in the past months.

yea i need some decent running shoes i remember these making a big fuss when they came out the first time...may need to go ahead and go in on a pair of these

Back
Top Bottom