Nike Pro Combat shirts/shorts

they look to bulky to me i could do the shorts but i would perfer something a heck of a lot sleeker.

they look to bulky to me i could do the shorts but i would perfer something a heck of a lot sleeker.

Originally Posted by LBCOL

those shorts look like they would be good crash pants for snowboarding
yeah seriously they would actually help 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Always the same arguments in these threads.  I never needed all that padding when I played basketball.  Probably wouldn't have helped me anyway.  I mostly got badly sprained ankles and bloody noses.  Those shorts might be good for snowboarding like some of you have said.  Snowboarding is painful for a beginner.
I just got a pair of compression shorts for when I go running.  Probably a lot better than wearing a normal pair of boxer briefs.

laugh.gif
  Always the same arguments in these threads.  I never needed all that padding when I played basketball.  Probably wouldn't have helped me anyway.  I mostly got badly sprained ankles and bloody noses.  Those shorts might be good for snowboarding like some of you have said.  Snowboarding is painful for a beginner.
I just got a pair of compression shorts for when I go running.  Probably a lot better than wearing a normal pair of boxer briefs.

Bought this at local Ross for 15 bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They had bunch of Nike and Adidas shorts for 15 to 20 dollars but no tops smh. Copped the last large too. They are all mostly xxls and 3xls.

Bought this at local Ross for 15 bucks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They had bunch of Nike and Adidas shorts for 15 to 20 dollars but no tops smh. Copped the last large too. They are all mostly xxls and 3xls.

Haven't come across any Nike pro tops and bottoms. But plenty of Adidas and under armour. The under armour doesn't seem as light as the Nike pro combat and Adidas techfit stuff. So I left it and copped the Adidas shorts. I guess this stuff sells pretty good cause I only see xxl and xxxl everywhere I go. Might come across a medium or xl here and there.

Keep an eye at your local TJ Maxx.....I have been seeing the padded  basketball combat tanks and shorts. Grabbed a tank for $ 15 and shorts for $ 20. The shorts were Jordan Brand

I got a top at Ross with the built in padding and the little pads ended up coming out, the webbing that held the little pads together started to come out as well. This was after 25 or so washes? Wore it for games and it is just completely beat now. I could probably provide pics if wanted.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

I got a top at Ross with the built in padding and the little pads ended up coming out, the webbing that held the little pads together started to come out as well. This was after 25 or so washes? Wore it for games and it is just completely beat now. I could probably provide pics if wanted.

Yes, please I would like to see some pics, cus I'm thinking of buys some shorts and tops

I doubt they're that collectible...they're just a little different.

They are also way tighter feeling than the retail versions.

Back
Top Bottom