Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

LOL at all the armchair coaches here critiquing how one of the greatest athletes of all time looks. You guys are practically on that Let's Run level of pettiness

I've dated athletic females in the past. Ain't nothing new just admiring her physique. She can Def get it, but that robocop torso is something I proably gonna have to think twice about.

These are the truth. Waiting for another dope color
8296A53B-8124-4C64-AAC4-61C6B0D42DF4.jpeg

I've dated athletic females in the past. Ain't nothing new just admiring her physique. She can Def get it, but that robocop torso is something I proably gonna have to think twice about.

V-shape body is basically standard issue on every high-level gymnast and most cheerleaders, many swimmers. There's a difference between "athletic" and "professional athlete". My ex is a dancer/fitness model and got called "Simone Biles" a lot, on account of her height and fitness level. But her and Biles' body shapes are essentially inverted.

what's the policy for returning defective products to nike that you bought from somewhere other than nike? I bought a pair of these off ebay using that 20% off coupon.

Sent my pair in to nike as defective. Hope i get that voucher before they restock.

But guys just imagine if these were a large run GR. the amount of bad press nike would get for that popping noise could have killed this shoe line.

I guess I lucked out and was never a victim of “pop gate”. I only have one pair. The navy pair but they’ve been worn pretty much everyday (picked up a week after launch) and haven’t experienced any problems.

The zoom odyssey was a stability shoe so I assume this odyssey react is but it’s definitely not as stable

Same price point as the lunarglide and I’ve heard the 9 was the last model for lunarglide, so this seems to be its replacement

The zoom odyssey was a stability shoe so I assume this odyssey react is but it’s definitely not as stable

Same price point as the lunarglide and I’ve heard the 9 was the last model for lunarglide, so this seems to be its replacement

the flyknit on those reacts should be the type on the epics with some flywire tbh. its way too tight as is

Back
Top Bottom