Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been so anxious this week for my bred 11s lol. check my phone all day in class whenever the teacher doesnt look. thats how anxious i am

Gunning for Bred 1's, but would be satisfied with some Fear 3's. I never get anything on Restocks because I'm always at work, I'm on vacation now though so hopefully Nike does something before I go back. If i had to predict anything though I got the restock dropping tomorrow, and the Foamposite "Yeezy' Restock happening Friday
eyes.gif
Foams will likely be announced. I think its a relaunch shoe since most didnt get through though some did.

Should've titled it "New new restock thread"
laugh.gif
Hopefully 3rd time's the charm.

Royals and black grapes here. Nothing else matters. Really thought it would happen today
mean.gif

bunch of people said they got stuff minutes later with their phone. just you couldn't use the twitter link, had to search for stuff. but mobile didn't have the lag at checkout that desktop did i dont think.

Last edited:
How many times have the Bred 11s restocked? If i miss this restock, will i have another chance to get breds? 

I thought i missed it while i was in the shower after i came out and seen this thread

Dudes probably have bed sores on their *** they've sat by the computer for so long this week.

Last edited:
Here's hoping the 3rd time for this thread is the the charm....

Anyway, As far as what I am looking for on this restock is the Bel-air 5's or the Fear 5's. I'm not even gonna try for the Royals....cause it'll just mean I'll miss out for sure on anything else. Luckily I already have 88's or those would be tops for me. Welp, when it happens...good luck to all

Last edited:
I'm hoping for a restock in the next three mornings... I work 2-10 PM the next three nights.

Fear Vs priority 1A, followed by 88s and Fear IVs.

I've got my Royals/Breds, so not even going to waste time/bandwidth trying to double up. 

And again (even though I've never talked to him, just read posts from the fist Bred 1 thread), @Lver of Jordan  needs his 1s, so hoping for that as well.  Dude needs #NTPizza.

Good luck all!

I've got my Royals/Breds, so not even going to waste time/bandwidth trying to double up. 

And again (even though I've never talked to him, just read posts from the fist Bred 1 thread), @Lver of Jordan  needs his 1s, so hoping for that as well.  Dude needs #NTPizza.

Good luck all!
pimp.gif

I want Royals (because if I don't double up now I never will be able to) and a pair of black toes.

And again (even though I've never talked to him, just read posts from the fist Bred 1 thread), @Lver of Jordan
 needs his 1s, so hoping for that as well.  Dude needs #NTPizza.

Good luck all!

That 1 pair of breds is all a brother needs in his life man |I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom