Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I'm so sad I didn't get a PAIR OF SHOES wen I already own over 300. That's makes no sense. Anyways keep being selfish over shoes and see where that gets u in life.

you come in here upset about ppl not sharing but nobody knows you because you don't post

all i'm saying is if you contribute ppl will look out for you

now get over here and lets get these shoes
View media item 938300

Just catching up but why do we have a thread if people want to keep info secret? That's not what nt is about.

I really don't understand what info is being passed in this thread. I can see the benefit of a thread after the restock drops.

I really don't understand what info is being passed in this thread. I can see the benefit of a thread after the restock drops.
As much as I've enjoyed these threads, its nothing but speculation and wish lists.

So theres no reason for this thread unless the restock happens because none of us have any concrete info.

Just catching up but why do we have a thread if people want to keep info secret? That's not what nt is about.
Yep.  Yep.  Yep.

The whole "check your PMs", and "PM me" is more annoying than the trolls/misleading info.

Greed is a fickle *****.  You want the info, then want it tight lipped after your fed.

Ugh...

Again, GOOD LUCK everyone, especially @Lver of Jordan  , we're all going to need it.

Don't blame ppl keeping it a secret. The last time I went out to order a pair of Js was for the Jordan 1 Shadow. And I had a pair in my cart and I still didn't get them. 

I think you guys who came in late to the conversation are missing @brodel34  point a little bit. He never refused information to anyone just rather have members use pm's as to keep lurking resellers from getting the jump off our info. Now if you choose to disagree with that point that totally up to you but before crucifying him at least know the actual argument.

Don't blame ppl keeping it a secret. The last time I went out to order a pair of Js was for the Jordan 1 Shadow. And I had a pair in my cart and I still didn't get them. 

Same people wanting to have a thread are the ones that complain when I lock it.

Want to keep info secret? Cool but that young pm sent crap can be left out.

We all learned something from nt and the people that contribute. Now we too good to share info with the undeserving?
Get out of here with that hot garbage.

We all learned something from nt and the people that contribute. Now we too good to share info with the undeserving?
I don't know you, but I like you're style. 

True. Ppl shouldn't blurt "pm me" on the thread. Just PM the person. 

frown.gif
I thought I joined to get cool info....
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom