Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I was able to getout during the day and get **** done. Now I can sit back, relax, and watch some playoffs and hope I don't have to sleep another night having to wake up bright and early tomorrow for another no-stock.

Hey fam, just checking in. I actually managed to have a productive day away from the computer. 
laugh.gif

So does anyone know why they pushed the lebrons back a week?
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

Hey fam, just checking in. I actually managed to have a productive day away from the computer. 
laugh.gif

So does anyone know why they pushed the lebrons back a week?
ohwell.gif

Thought it would be to make way for the restock :smile: Na j/k probably maybe just to help offload the traffic on NDC. Who knows..

Whenever the restock ends up being, why couldn't they have just told us about it sometime today or this past week even? If they are going to announce it ahead of time it doesn't matter if its the night before or a day or 2 before. 

I just hope they don't do it during business hours, but I don't think that is very likely

Prolly be better if they just did a random TLO drop at this point. I'm not sure if their servers could handle the amount of requests this restock will unleash on them.

Prolly be better if they just did a random TLO drop at this point. I'm not sure if their servers could handle the amount of requests this restock will unleash on them.

been saying this for a week now :lol:

a announced restock will just flood the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom