Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sooo If Nike where to do it today -a restock- ... to those who know from past and have sources and just know lol.... what time should it be expected if anything? 4:00 EST? 4:30 EST?
~4 PST. It's not happening though lol.

Wordd alright I kinda figured but was like what the hell might as well look at 4:00 just for the hell of it lol. 

roll.gif

[thread="575850"]We should just make this thread about any kind of restock.  Someone knows of a restock somewhere of a certain shoe?  Post it here if some sizes still remain.  Would be nice to have just one thread to check.  Almost like a real time feed of what, and where something is restocking at any given time.  NT users cast a wide net and I feel this could help a lot of people.[/thread]

People can't handle a facts only thread. They don't read. They just throwing some random info out there then other start with their wish lists. That's why we don't have an official restock thread anymore. This thread will be shut down right after New Years.

People can't handle a facts only thread. They don't read. They just throwing some random info out there then other start with their wish lists. That's why we don't have an official restock thread anymore. This thread will be shut down right after New Years.

Why not just delete the offending members posts? I like the thread . Think it actually has the potential to help other members get what they couldn't in the past.

Last edited:

Why not just delete the offending members posts? I like the thread . Think it actually has the potential to help other members get what they couldn't in the past.

Why not just follow the thread of the shoe you like?
Too many immature members. I have tried at least 3 times to have a restock thread and all have fallen off.
Also, restocks aren't very frequent. The only site that does them consistently is Nike and they send a tweet when they do so.

Why not just follow the thread of the shoe you like?
Too many immature members. I have tried at least 3 times to have a restock thread and all have fallen off.
Also, restocks aren't very frequent. The only site that does them consistently is Nike and they send a tweet when they do so.

Why not have more than one option?.... During the last restock(Cyber Monday) there was good information shared . Secondly even if you're following the thread of the shoe you like it doesn't necessarily means that the restock info will be shared in that individual thread. I and others have come across shoes we missed out on by covering all bases.

Yea I see exactly what you are saying.

Don't take down the thread man. I joined this site because of this thread. It helps out some people. Delete the immature posts, but keep the thread. Don't ruin it for people like me.

(I got some shoes today because of this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom