Nike Retro Basketball? What do YOU want to see?

1)Pippen v

2) zoom gp

3) vc shox I and II

4)BB4 shox all black and the white red ones

5)Pippen II black/white

6)pippen iv

7) pippen iii

8) Ultraflight- all colors but GP PEs especially

Last edited:
Some FANTASTIC stuff in here! A lot of you guys loving the same stuff I am.

My list:
- Pippen 2s
- Kobe 1-3
- The Swifts that Pip threw down on Ewing in
- Any Jordans XVI - XX (I stopped for a few years and want to fill some gaps!)
- And any of these that I have, but are too scared to wear for fear of them falling apart (well, other than the 89s, which will always be with us (bring back 89STs though, with the velcro strap!)):

View media item 646306

Since we're on the subject of Nike basketball retros, my friend sent me this in regards to LeBrons retroing.
qqekn8.jpg

Take it with a grain of salt, but the guy that posted said info is pretty legit.

The VC 2's were very nice on the court but my all time favorite court shoe would be the Zoom Flight 96'...Bought two pairs of those for $49.99 each at the Vegas Nike Outlet during their original run and wore them into the ground...Only other pair I ever loved wearing so much for balling were the original Foamposites (One's and Pros alike)...

^^^In fact I'd still be wearing either Faoms (If they weren't so hyped up and hard to acquire) or the 96's (If they were in steady production) for basketball purposes...

Has anyone on this thread played in the Air Pressure? I used to love playing in that shoe. The recent retro of that shoe was an abomination. I would love to see the original with a technological upgrade so the sole does not disintegrate.

Solo flights
AfVs

Tech challenge 1's
Basketball huraches without the hurt free sole.
zoom 2k3
Playoff pippen 2's

Some air zoom generations would be nice... And of those old lebron models... Except the 2 :smh:

You wouldn't want the 2, but rather the 3 that completely destroys your Achilles to an extent only felt by Jordan 2009 wearers?
I couldnt even casually stand at the bar in 2009's.
. I even took a cab 4 blocks home because the pain was too real.
I switched insoles, socks, and even went as far as rafa nadal trying to beak in the heel collar by hand. Nothing could save those awful things.

I couldnt even casually stand at the bar in 2009's.
. I even took a cab 4 blocks home because the pain was too real.
I switched insoles, socks, and even went as far as rafa nadal trying to beak in the heel collar by hand. Nothing could save those awful things.

I loved the air Jordan 2009 one of the best shoes I've played in I never had any problems with them

Back
Top Bottom