Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

I never did the Power Hour thing but do all Outlets have this 30% Sunday during 1-3 PM? And is it ET or PT?
Its standard time, so if you live on the west coast it would be PT

anywhere to cop those grey stabs other than outlets? tryn to try em on to see if i like them first

nike outlet in jersey garden's had a pr of woman's blazers wh/gold $14.99 sz 8-10 nice summer kick that you can't leave for the price!!

NEW SHOP IN MINNEAPOLIS..
VS. SOCIAL STANDARD MN

VERY CLEAN SET UP , COOL PEOPLE AND ITS LEGIT.

PROBABLY 1 OF THE HOTTEST SHOPS IN THE METRO AREA,

JORDAN BRAND
10 DEEP
ROCKSMITH
CREATIVE REC
WESC DENIM
LEMAR AND DAULEY
FRESHJIVE
FALSE
TRIKO
TRIUMVIR3

ECT.....

CRAZY HEAT , NO GAMES STRAIGHT BUSINESS

ITS IN THE SOUTHDALE MALL , GET AT IT!!!
AND THERE HOLDING A MIDNIGHT RELEASE ON THE PLAYOFF 8S
IF YOUR LOOKIN FOR SOME EXCLUSIVE STUFF YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT ASAP.

U CAN CHECK OUT PICS ON MYSPACE
MYSPACE.COM/VsSOCIAL

^Woodbury Commons Outlet, (845) 928-8838

$40

Ontario Mills has them as well for $90. (909) 980 2448

I hate to be a beggar, but has anyone seen any white based Kobe 2'S in 13 or even a 12 around?

thx DaNextGrate & purpleTc for the replies. much appreciated. i'd really like to have those, esp after what i've heard about the comfort. but manthat $90 price tag hurts after that $39.99 stint lol... so i guess i'll start callin to see if another place still has em for less.

good looks though for sure, thx

well a full size run of the Air Max Force (fab five Barkleys) is up on NDC

Is Nike really at the point where they are going to release popular shoes every year?????

Originally Posted by hugebird

I hate to be a beggar, but has anyone seen any white based Kobe 2'S in 13 or even a 12 around?

Camarillo has a FSR up to sz 16.

Stopped by Marshall's today and managed to pick up a pair of Black Mamba Kobe I's for $29.00.

Also found something interesting. A few weeks back I found this: .

I figured, like most others here, that someone just switched out their shoes in the store. Today I saw these in multiple sizes:

eyes.gif

i see thoes all the time here at marshalls in columbus i have seen a pair with at least 10 diffent colors on them (dam fakes)

smh.gif
at the Marshalls manager trying to make some side money.

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

Stopped by Marshall's today and managed to pick up a pair of Black Mamba Kobe I's for $29.00.

Also found something interesting. A few weeks back I found this: .

I figured, like most others here, that someone just switched out their shoes in the store. Today I saw these in multiple sizes:

eyes.gif
Black Mamba is all blacks right? Which Marshalls?

Back
Top Bottom