Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

all jordans in the outlets should be priced ranging from $49-69 not $79-99 IMO so keep that updates comin :smile:
smile.gif

Thanks for the XXII's info. I got the last 10, this reminds me of the good old days when we would help each other out and reseller's would not buy all the stock and report the leftovers.
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Kobe is not Leaving!!

Kid Lebron - Quick question for you or anyone who might know. If I bought a pair of the XXII's in a size 10 at a nike outlet (Pigeon Forge :D
happy.gif
), can I go to a footlocker or other shoe store and exchange it for another size? I know for sure they are legit, not b-grades. Any problem with the receipts showing nike outlet or the $49.00 price?

Has anyone done this? I was looking for either the white pair (not the alpha) or the black pair in a size 10.5 or 11, but got a 10 instead since that was the biggest size they had >:
mad.gif
. Just wanted to know so I can avoid going to the trade forum as the last resort, if needed.

Thanks.

If I was going to do something like that (not that I would or would know how to pull it off). I would take the shoes without the receipt and say my (wife/girlfriend/brother or mom) bought them as a gift. That they paid cash and would give me the receipt so that I would know what they paid for them. I would tell them that they guessed my size and that their guess was of. If they don't have them (your size), they can always do a computer search and order them for you. Good luck.

Trust me it works. :wink:
wink.gif
Kobe is not Leaving!!

Man was that fast.

Got my AJ XX2 today, as previously posted A-grade and came with everything.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Lets Go Irish

DA 6 - Sounds like a very good idea man, but wouldn't they know based on the bar code on the box? I heard that once they scan them, they might recognize they are not the same bar code as the one's they have in stock? Any truth to that?

Maybe that is something I heard from a friend that work's for target. I believe she said someone bought an item somewhere else and tried to return it there w/out a receipt for store credit and got denied because the bar codes were different. That's how they know.

Would that apply here?

Anyways, it's definitely worth trying. Thanks.

Nah, I have returned clearance J's from Finishline to a Champ's (for full price) in the past and swapped them for other shoes of equal price.
Kobe is not Leaving!!

the bar code thats on the box tag is the same code that retailers use....the only time its different is when stores (usually mom and pops) put their own bar code on the shoe box
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

just tell em you got as a gift but they got you wrong size and you wanna change it, make sure they have the style first.
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

is it the zoom or the air (visible air in heel)?

PHILLY/PHILLY AREA HEADS

for those who don't know... a new outlet with a nike factory store, "northeast premium outlets," is opening a little over an hour away from philly in limerick.

opens tomorrow.

yup, thye arnt anything special - they are the AIR hurache 2k4, can easly be found at ross for same price

Zach13g, thanks so much for that code with the barkley's. i been wanting a pair and was waiting for some kind of discount or for them to show up online. got them for 106 shipped which ain't bad at all. i was thinking about waiting for an f&f but didn't want to risk not being able to get them.
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

man...I called pigeon forge tuesday and they had 20 pairs of the black XXII's in sz 10. They said I had to call back after 7pm to order though.
Got caught up with Family issues and completely forgot. Now they don't have my sz, whcih sucks.

A great deal for anyoine who managed to scoop. $49.99 for $175 shoes aint bad at all.

Anyone pick up an extra sz 10 in the black's?? I'd return the favor for sure.....

^ i would have but yea i had to call back at 7pm their time also and i called 5 till 7pm and they let me order. if id known id order an extra and hook a brotha up but i didnt. my bad. im not a beast so i didnt cop more than needed. better luck next time!

Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07.

Also for sale:
Jordan Retro XI Concords Sz. 10
DS Jordan Retro 1 "Black Toes" Sz. 10
DS Adidas A3 Structure (Blue/White) Sz. 10

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

as mentioned, I scooped up 4 prs o sz 10s...2 of the wht & black....prolly will hoop in both blks, but I might give up a pr of wht if sum1 missed out.

CL
--sent from my Tilt (iPhone killer)

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom