Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for Nov 2007!

if only nike outlets were like they use to be. most of the time after the coupon shoes are still overpriced there

^^ i agree
mad.gif
with you poofyo101...

CLsmooth71 & bak ymmij - thanks.

Any idea on what they might have during the sale?

& if you have never been to a outlet on black Friday then be prepared for at least a few hours of getting there that's if you have a drive last year I went to a outlet about a easy 35 min drive there, I got all about 2 miles from the exit & was in traffic hell it took 3 hours to get off on the exit then another 30 to find parking then by the time you get in the outlet there cleaned out of anything good oh if you do find anything you got another 30-45 in line which usualy wraps around the entire store
roll.gif
. not worth it!

Sounds horrid.

is it me or are all the outlets just getting crappier...they put these industrial sales out to gas us on wanting to buy new kicks...the last great pick up ihad @ an outlet was the all blk foam's @ riverhead $59.99 besides that i am up the river...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigsupa

is it me or are all the outlets just getting crappier...they put these industrial sales out to gas us on wanting to buy new kicks...the last great pick up i had @ an outlet was the all blk foam's @ riverhead $59.99 besides that i am up the river...
eyes.gif

Black foams? When?

Any 1 know if there are any more XX2's of both colors in a sz 11 at any of the outlets.. thanx in advance

Originally Posted by bigsupa

is it me or are all the outlets just getting crappier...they put these industrial sales out to gas us on wanting to buy new kicks...the last great pick up i had @ an outlet was the all blk foam's @ riverhead $59.99 besides that i am up the river...
eyes.gif
word? they still there.
might have to hit that tomorrow then.
devil.gif

went to the folsom outlet a few days ago...disappointing as usual, but i took some pics on my iphone (so please excusethe quality) in case anyone was interested:
2781803890102288917S425x425Q85.jpg
2405350140102288917S425x425Q85.jpg

scattered sizes on the wall...$49.99
2942638700102288917S425x425Q85.jpg

^^^^slllooowww down....not yet aquas are still at retailers...if they were to hit outlets give it a good 5 to 6 months from the release date

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

anyone seen some black XXI lows? I think I've seen a report on em on the last 2 or 3 outlet threads before this one but can't find em.
The last time I was Orlando Premium Outlets they had a few scattered sizes for $59.99 I believe. Orlando Prime might have some as well.

I think Lancaster, PA has some XXII's but I can't recall what colorway. I was there on Thursday and they had a FSR in the bins, 99.99 I think. Sorry, I do'nt recall better details. I'm not a Jordan person, but thought I'd post since y'all are askin'.

Has anyone seen any kobe air force at any outlet or the 2k4 laser like the Black/Canyon Gold? thanks for anyhelp.

^ The 2K4 lasers just released and haven't even gotten on sale at Footlocker yet so they can't be at outlets yet. Air Force Kobes have shown upscatteredly couple months ago.

Suns colored Max Lights & leather Stabs in yel/blu for $49.99? Not bad if using the Black Friday discounts next week.

Back
Top Bottom