Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Appreciate the looks at the ID swatches up close. Feel bad for everyone who ordered Yeezy iDs with gym red or even worse.... ATOMIC PINK.

I wouldn't feel bad, the impatient people who didn't do any research on finding what those colours actually looked like deserve what they get..

Anyways, nice to see a really quick turnaround on these by Nike.

There's not much construction to these. A handful of stitch lines and glue. I bet they can pump a good number out in a day.

There's not much construction to these. A handful of stitch lines and glue. I bet they can pump a good number out in a day.
Not to mention they probably have 3 production lines set up to only produce "Yeezy" colorways.  At least, I would if I were running the place.

Looking forward to seeing the actual designs come to life. I was expecting them to make them fast but not this quick. :wow:

After I see real pics I'll begin to buy. Nike really needs to step up their nikeid picture to make it more realistic and true to the colors. I don't want to see a cartoon version of a shoe in buying for 30 bucks over normal price

Last edited:
People have been getting shipping confirmations as of yesterday which means a 10 day creation / ship time. That means I should be receiving a confirmation around the 20th. WOO!

thank you for the pics of the swatches, illustrayt. went with the gym red route on my lining for my plat yeezy cw id last week, but its ok.

Ordered on the 7th, but haven't received shipping info. Just an email saying my design is almost finished. Anyways, I went with the fusion red liner and from the swatch pics, I think that is the closest option. My brother ordered the platinum Yeezy and used Atomic Pink for the liner.

I don't own a pair of Yeezy's so I was going off internet pics, but I hope it comes out looking good. Eagerly waiting on real pics.

View media item 371512

Ordered on the 7th, but haven't received shipping info. Just an email saying my design is almost finished. Anyways, I went with the fusion red liner and from the swatch pics, I think that is the closest option. My brother ordered the platinum Yeezy and used Atomic Pink for the liner.

I don't own a pair of Yeezy's so I was going off internet pics, but I hope it comes out looking good. Eagerly waiting on real pics.

View media item 371512
f

Check "My Orders". Should have a tracking number there, so it'll ship hopefully end of week.

can't wait to see pics when they start arriving
smokin.gif
This. I am wondering how the Hyper Blue looks in person, it will determine if I buy the Fly knit pair or do a custom pair.

I may have to order these.

how do you think the outsole will work with the blue upper? i went to 21 Mercer to try and see if they had a pair with the green outsole...was disapointed with the whole store tbh.

View media item 376755

They should be arriving this week for some folks who've had their orders shipped. Can't wait to see the results. :pimp:

Pair of solar colorway is coming in tomorrow. Pics when I get them.

Sucks that my salmon toe colorway hasnt shipped yet. I ordered the solar on the 7th and the salmon toe on the 8th. Thought the salmon toes would follow the 10 day trend but I guess that was only for the orders on the 7th.

Hope they ship out soon though.

Pair of solar colorway is coming in tomorrow. Pics when I get them.

Sucks that my salmon toe colorway hasnt shipped yet. I ordered the solar on the 7th and the salmon toe on the 8th. Thought the salmon toes would follow the 10 day trend but I guess that was only for the orders on the 7th.

Hope they ship out soon though.

speedy delivery...

cant wait for these pics to start rollin in so i can grab a few

Looks like my iD will be here Thursday and is coming from Vietnam... I'll have to dust off my camera and do a little shoot with it before I start beating the shoes to hell. LOL

all I need to see is the artic green and neutral grey on the sole. A comparison with the artic green and fresh mint on the fb would be nice too.

getting mines tmr ! cant wait but have a feeling ill be disapppointed

So today while my insoles for my Black/Sails were drying, after being cleaned, my dog found them and decided to completely destroy them so I am in desperate need of a replacement pair of volt solarsoft insoles in a size 8. If anyone has any extra or knows how/where I could get some replacements it would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know!

Back
Top Bottom